CDWTS

Pandu

Is it really true that "Children Do What They See"?

• 2

Dyuti

Oh yes, all the time. Hence it is all the more important to say / do the right things in the right way so that they learn the correct behaviors, manners, habits etc.

Hi Pandu! It is definitely true. Children are very inquisitive by nature. They want to lay their hands on anything and everything that adults do. This behavior of doing what they see is called 'imitation'. If adults agree they would do in front of them but if they do not they would do it on their backs. on the other hand if imitated behavior is reinforced it is going to be strengthened while if punished or reprimanded it will be weakened. Imitation is healthy as it helps in development of social and cognitive development, as well as language development. While negative behavior should be discouraged and if possible adults should refrain from doing behaviours in front of kids which they do not want their children to imitate.

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..