CDWTS

Pandu

Is it really true that "Children Do What They See"?

• 2

Dyuti

Oh yes, all the time. Hence it is all the more important to say / do the right things in the right way so that they learn the correct behaviors, manners, habits etc.

Hi Pandu! It is definitely true. Children are very inquisitive by nature. They want to lay their hands on anything and everything that adults do. This behavior of doing what they see is called 'imitation'. If adults agree they would do in front of them but if they do not they would do it on their backs. on the other hand if imitated behavior is reinforced it is going to be strengthened while if punished or reprimanded it will be weakened. Imitation is healthy as it helps in development of social and cognitive development, as well as language development. While negative behavior should be discouraged and if possible adults should refrain from doing behaviours in front of kids which they do not want their children to imitate.

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

Loss of interest in eating food by 9 mon..

Hi, need an urgent help. My baby has suddenly lost interest in eating food and..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

how to write block

block am writing bt as it limited to 250words i unable to minimize