CDWTS

Pandu

Is it really true that "Children Do What They See"?

• 2

Dyuti

Oh yes, all the time. Hence it is all the more important to say / do the right things in the right way so that they learn the correct behaviors, manners, habits etc.

Hi Pandu! It is definitely true. Children are very inquisitive by nature. They want to lay their hands on anything and everything that adults do. This behavior of doing what they see is called 'imitation'. If adults agree they would do in front of them but if they do not they would do it on their backs. on the other hand if imitated behavior is reinforced it is going to be strengthened while if punished or reprimanded it will be weakened. Imitation is healthy as it helps in development of social and cognitive development, as well as language development. While negative behavior should be discouraged and if possible adults should refrain from doing behaviours in front of kids which they do not want their children to imitate.

First food to start

Hello all mommies yesterday my son completed 5 months and so i want to introduc..

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Jaundice on 4th day of birth

Hi All, My baby is suffering from jaundice from 4th day of her birth. Doctor sa..

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

remedies for hair loss

extreme hair loss post pregnancy. wat to do?