Hobbies

Celebrating my child's second birthday, suggest venues please

Nitin

Am planning to host a small party for my 2 year old with her toddler friends and their parents. want to have fun myself rather than just being at the back-end running around.... don't want to miss a thing in the celebration. PLease suggest any place in Gurgaon or south delhi.

• 1

hey , you can try " amoeba - bowling alley " in mgf metropolitan mall , gurgaon... we did our five yrs old daughter's birthday there... the parents also had a go at the bowling alley and the kids just freaked out on all the video games ... also since it is a small place it is very easy to keep a track of all the kids... the food can be catered from the food court upstairs and also food can have a lot of variety as well to fit for the adults as well as the children... have fun ...

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

painting competion

my lil angel Soumiya Gupta has participated in a painting compition on street li..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..

Coriander leaves health benefits

Hi Parents, i was jus reading something when i came across the benefits of coria..

Plastic Containers

While working n my kitchen , I just realised that my plastic containers are gett..