Celerac feed via bottle

Shikha

Is it fine to give cerelac in the bottle as my daughter is not ready to eat anything so I m thinking to make cerelac liquid and give it via bottle

• 1

Have you tried it? If you are able to give it but generally all tbese food are introduced so that the baby can slowly be weaned off the bottle. Rest is up to you.

poliyo drops

Hi friend, my kid is 6 month old, as I saw the ads this time poliyo vaccination..

hi

hi my son is now 7 months old. can I add oats in his diet? if yes how to make it..

stools

my child is 4 months old n she has not passed stools since 2days.. she is on exc..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

stool problem

hlo frnds i hv a que. pls ans. n suggest if nedded. my 3 n half month baby was s..

about weight

hi every 1.. actually want to know that my angel has completed 3ree months n bw..

cough and cold

my baby is six month old. she is having cold and lot cough. she CNT even sleep p..