Celerac feed via bottle

Shikha

Is it fine to give cerelac in the bottle as my daughter is not ready to eat anything so I m thinking to make cerelac liquid and give it via bottle

• 1

Have you tried it? If you are able to give it but generally all tbese food are introduced so that the baby can slowly be weaned off the bottle. Rest is up to you.

vomitting

hii all.. my 3month old baby vomits often little little milk .. sumtyms even whi..

Food for 7 th month baby

Hi, My baby is turning 7 th month ....what are all the food can give to my baby...

Rash on face

Hello my son is 9 months old .. he was on antibiotics for a couple of days for i..

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

Crying during feeding

my sis in law lo cries a lot whenever she tries to feed her... she refuses to la..

still no neck holding

hi, my baby is premiee born in 29week so now8m started bit still der is no neck..

my baby 7 month does not yet roll. but she can sit unsupported. should I worry.

baby weight

my baby is 9 month old her weight is 7. 8 kg now her birth weight was 2. 6kg. pl..