Cerelac brand

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. My baby has completed 6 months. I was advised to start him on rice cerelac. Which brand is good for the baby ? Any suggestions

• 3

You are welcome

Taruni Manjunath

Thank U very much.

Hi Taruni, instead of starting him on market bought cerelac, you may start him with dal ka paani, rice ka paani and thoroughly cooked rice and dal in a cooker with less than a pinch of turmeric and salt. Once cooked mash it properly and your fresh home-cooked meal is ready for your 6 months old. You may also dry roast sooji, add some water and some double-toned milk with a pinch of sugar and you have sooji ki kheer for your baby.

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

diarrehea

my baby is 10 months old and having fever and sever diarrehea and also she is no..