Change in sleep behaviour

Kavita Kulkarni

Hi all. My baby is 7 months now. She used to sleep through the night since her 2 months. Since last month she is waking up 2-3 minimum and she wants only breast feed. She takes it for 1 hour. I have started working out and weaning since 1 month. Please jelp how to manage this s

kavita kulkarni

Thanks amrita. I have started semisolid feed now

Amrita Mukherjee

Hi Kavita. I have 2 kids and I feel babies do change their sleeping behaviour from time to time. Your baby is 7 months old I hope you are giving her solid food also besides breastfeed, as only milk is not sufficient for her now, may be thats why she is taking an hour for taking the feed. Try to give her solid food so that her stomach is full and she sleeps well as hunger will disturb her sleep. Try it i hope it works.

Sore throat and cough for 3 month baby

Hi.. My daughter is 3months old nw. She has sore throat and cough. Her voice..

health.

my baby 7 month 15 days. she doesn't roll yet. and she lies only on her back not..

about experts

hi frnds! I want to know that in paerntune y not experts r answering the questio..

Sleeps very less

Hi my baby boy is 6 months old and he sleeps very less. he hardly sleeps for 2 h..

Diaper leakage

Which diaper is best for babies. i am using mamy poko pants but I noticed my bab..

Back pain post delivery

hi, i have back pain post delivery. What s the reason and how to get rid of it?

running nose

hi my son s n 3 mnth now don't know suddenly he got fever n cold but cold s sev..