Change in sleep behaviour

kavita kulkarni

Hi all. My baby is 7 months now. She used to sleep through the night since her 2 months. Since last month she is waking up 2-3 minimum and she wants only breast feed. She takes it for 1 hour. I have started working out and weaning since 1 month. Please jelp how to manage this s

kavita kulkarni

Thanks amrita. I have started semisolid feed now

Amrita Mukherjee

Hi Kavita. I have 2 kids and I feel babies do change their sleeping behaviour from time to time. Your baby is 7 months old I hope you are giving her solid food also besides breastfeed, as only milk is not sufficient for her now, may be thats why she is taking an hour for taking the feed. Try to give her solid food so that her stomach is full and she sleeps well as hunger will disturb her sleep. Try it i hope it works.

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

Baby start sitting

Hi mums my lo is 5 months old. when he'll start sit With his own.

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..