Change in sleep behaviour

Kavita Kulkarni

Hi all. My baby is 7 months now. She used to sleep through the night since her 2 months. Since last month she is waking up 2-3 minimum and she wants only breast feed. She takes it for 1 hour. I have started working out and weaning since 1 month. Please jelp how to manage this s

kavita kulkarni

Thanks amrita. I have started semisolid feed now

Amrita Mukherjee

Hi Kavita. I have 2 kids and I feel babies do change their sleeping behaviour from time to time. Your baby is 7 months old I hope you are giving her solid food also besides breastfeed, as only milk is not sufficient for her now, may be thats why she is taking an hour for taking the feed. Try to give her solid food so that her stomach is full and she sleeps well as hunger will disturb her sleep. Try it i hope it works.

Hi , for normal delivery will they give..

mine was c sec only just I wanted to know regarding this ,

Home remedies for loose motion

My 5 months old daughter did potty many times since morning. Not sure it's teeth..

Back pain post delivery

hi, i have back pain post delivery. What s the reason and how to get rid of it?

Breast feeding

Can you plz tell ki bm dene k baad agar baccha ko neeche leta diya and woh kheln..

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..

breatfeedn struggle

hi mommies m a mother of a 6months old daughter.... I breastfeed her... but..

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

Confused!! Bm or fm

Hi... Whenever I breast feed my lo of 12 weeks, milk from another breast leaks?..