Change of place

Gss Himabindu

Hi my baby is about to complete her 3rd month. I have left my moms home to my husbands place.. since morning baby is staring the curtains, ceiling, fan, doors, windows, tv for sometime and then starts crying for an hour untill she goes to sleep. Is this normal... can babies identify their place of living.... if yes then wat should i do to make her comfortable. Pls help

• 4

Gss Himabindu

Thank u all.....

shirin chithara

Yes.. Babies do identify the changes even if you take her to a new room in the same house. Mostly they will notice the moving objects that like curtains.. Don't worry.

Namrata

My baby also observes things in a new place ... I think this is a time they have started acknowledging things around them... Baby should be fine soon

It is quite normal Gss. Don't worry and keep some familiar things near her so that you may distract her whenever she starts crying.

IPV VACCINATION NOT AVAILABLE

In which govt hospital or dispensary in Delhi is the IPV vaccine available since..

feeding in front of first daughter..

can I feed in front of my first daughter.. I sometimes fails to cover my breast...

oil for massage

which oil is best for massage of a 3 months old among coconut/olive/mustard/almo..

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

night feeding

Hi my baby is 7month old she will not at all wakeup at night for feeding she wil..

Not able to sleep

hi, my daughter is 2. 5 months old and every day after bath she use to sleep for..

vaccination prices

hi, any one tell me abt the prices of 6 week vaccination in delhi india.

Baby food

my baby completed 4months now. can I start giving biscuits. since she stopped br..