Change of place

Gss Himabindu

Hi my baby is about to complete her 3rd month. I have left my moms home to my husbands place.. since morning baby is staring the curtains, ceiling, fan, doors, windows, tv for sometime and then starts crying for an hour untill she goes to sleep. Is this normal... can babies identify their place of living.... if yes then wat should i do to make her comfortable. Pls help

• 4

Gss Himabindu

Thank u all.....

shirin chithara

Yes.. Babies do identify the changes even if you take her to a new room in the same house. Mostly they will notice the moving objects that like curtains.. Don't worry.

Namrata

My baby also observes things in a new place ... I think this is a time they have started acknowledging things around them... Baby should be fine soon

It is quite normal Gss. Don't worry and keep some familiar things near her so that you may distract her whenever she starts crying.

my baby girl

my baby girl is 16 days old. she is sleeping whole day. and she avoid milk when..

diet plan for 9 month baby

plz tell me what should I give to my baby at age of 9 months

Baby weight

my baby is around

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

improve memory

my baby has just completed10 months and i m very confused how to impove her memo..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..