Changes in child behaviour

manishamore2702

My son is 1yr nd 3months old. from 3 weeks he chang3ed a lot... he became very aggresive nd cranky. he hiting nd slapping everyone. no eating properly. nd main thing he is very afraid to new peoples nd new places. at looking new people and at new places he starts crying like anything. and his crying is so loud nd vommit also. Before he was not like that vy friendly he was. now he want to be only with me. in 3 weeks he became vy thin also. Sorry for long writing. but i need help.. as vy tired nd worried mother.

manishamore2702

Thanks a lot zanzil patel

Priyanka Baragade

Hiii my daughter is 20mnths old she eats home made food bt she doesnt likes normal khichi which i make adding ne 1 lentil or vegetable can gt sum idea as how to feed her rice in differnet mannr n also ne sweet potato receipe for her

Zanzanil Patel

Hi manisha, your working is completely understandable. By the age of 13-15 months kids learn to express what they want. The understand when you talk to them in very small sentences. They start understanding single word instructions with the help of your expression and gestures. And boys have a tendency to get aggressive. My son is the same age. When ever he gets physical with me I just hold him firmly n tell him no. In a very firm calm and loving voice tell him to not do it. They are very smart. They sense your confidence and react accordingly. So I'd say whatever works for you. Make sure I do it with confidence. The moment they sense you're nervous they'll work their way out.

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.