Changing Feeding bottles

Suresh Reddy

Hi, we are using Philips Avent feeding bottles for our 4 months old baby girl. I am just wondering how often we shall change the bottles and nipples. Your guidance will be very much appreciated. Thanks..

• 5

Hema

hi preeti which bottle is best?

akshita malhotra

Hi! When it comes to feeding bottles, make sure you keep a good check. Obviously, this is about feeding milk so you cannot take any risk. The slightest mistake in maintaining or cleaning can lead to severe infections to your baby. If its about changing bottles; it is preferred after every 4-6 months. For nipples – change after 1-2 months on an average. But if you see cracks on bottle or nipples or anything which can cause harm to your baby, please change immediately. Hope it helps!

Suresh Reddy

Hello Nitin, thanks alot for the information. Preethi even I thought bottles need to be changed for every 3 month. Now it is clear for us.

preeti

I use to change in every two months

Hi Suresh! As recommended by Avent, The bottles are recommended to be changed in every 6 months. The nipples however need to be changed at least every 3 months.

my baby is 9 months old.. wanna know abo..

hii... my baby is 9 months old.. I'm feeding him other than that I started givin..

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

bootroot juice

my baby has 11 mnts can I give raw bootroot juice

travel times food

I gave homemade food oly to my baby so hav to cook in stove oly not jus with hot..

Food for 5th month baby

Hii all my baby completed 4 months. I want to give him solid food. please sugge..

Formula or toned milk? Which is best?

Hello friends... my baby is 4. 5 months old. I cant breastfeed her as i am a dia..

Growth rate in babies

Hi All, My son is 7 months 10days old. I took him for a vaccination which was i..