Changing Feeding bottles

Suresh Reddy

Hi, we are using Philips Avent feeding bottles for our 4 months old baby girl. I am just wondering how often we shall change the bottles and nipples. Your guidance will be very much appreciated. Thanks..

• 5

Hema

hi preeti which bottle is best?

akshita malhotra

Hi! When it comes to feeding bottles, make sure you keep a good check. Obviously, this is about feeding milk so you cannot take any risk. The slightest mistake in maintaining or cleaning can lead to severe infections to your baby. If its about changing bottles; it is preferred after every 4-6 months. For nipples – change after 1-2 months on an average. But if you see cracks on bottle or nipples or anything which can cause harm to your baby, please change immediately. Hope it helps!

Suresh Reddy

Hello Nitin, thanks alot for the information. Preethi even I thought bottles need to be changed for every 3 month. Now it is clear for us.

preeti

I use to change in every two months

Hi Suresh! As recommended by Avent, The bottles are recommended to be changed in every 6 months. The nipples however need to be changed at least every 3 months.

Honey for 10months is OK?

can I give honey to my 10months baby?

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

nutrition

my baby is 10 months old. can I give him spinach, yogurt, cashews? how can I mak..

Baby care

what kind of food i have to give to my 9 month baby

somva 34

my beby is 3 month and 25 day old . some time she is crying.. so please suggesti..

biscuit

which biscuits is gud to kid pls anybody suggest

Baby food

My 8 month baby has no teeth which type of food can be given to her .Please adv..

food for my 7 the month baby

hi all my little girl is 7 the month old. am giving her only 2 times solid food..