Chennai moms

Esha Mohabe

Hey.. Any chennai mommies here. Can you please tell me the best paediatrician here in chennai. It's urgent. Tia

Rekha Satish

Hi take to RAMACHANDRA hospital consultant Dr latha ravichandran. She is good

Anu

Hi dr. Murali gopal in Apollo craddle karapakam is good for infants

Aishwarya Ganesh

I am taking my daughter to Dr. S. BALASUBRANANIUM. He is one of the leading paediatric specialist in child Trust hospital. He is having a clinic in westmambalam near ayodhya mandabam. He was my paediatrician and now he is taking care of my daughter.

syl jerin

I take my princess to dr. vilvanathan he is one of the best doctor. He is in porur ,shakthi nagar. Behind dominos pizza . timing is from morning 10am-1pm

Urgent: Baby having severe gastric and a..

My 4 months baby is suddenly experiencing strong acid reflux and gas pain. Ped h..

fever

my 6 month old baby has fever since d past 2 dayz .,, is it coz of cerelac,,star..

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

cold medicine

I am feeding my 4 months old baby and got cold today. can you please suggest whi..

vomitting

hii all.. my 3month old baby vomits often little little milk .. sumtyms even whi..

Nutrition

Hi My son 7months old .... Tell me Nutrition food..