Chewing and tasting, finger and hand

Arun Kumar Veerappan

Hi There, I've a 4 months old boy. He's started to show interesting in tasting his fingers (not one but all 4 fingers in each hand) in recent times. If I pull it off, he shows discomfort gestures. How can I make him forget chewing/tasting his fingers and hand.

Anantharaman S

Have you tried teething toys? This is mainly due to the soothing effect on the gums that the baby needs. There are some gels as well which gives a soothing effect to the gums. Having said these, this behaviour is very common and it will go away in a while.

tania sethi

My son who completed his 3 months just before 2 days also doing the same things... when I am trying to put his hand out of his mouths he becomes very hyperactive and started crying...

Anupama Sheregar

This cn be relatd to teethin.. same happ wid ma son as his gums startd swellin ard 4 mths U cn put clean cotton mittens in baby hands fr smtime so dat sm distraction happens.. its jst temprory activity dnt worry very soon baby vil learn to turn on sides n vil get busy wid new activities..

mouldgy shruthi

Hi my lil one is also doing the same thing. And if I try to pull out his hand he starts crying. He is not even taking his feed properly now. Anyone pls suggest.

Sleepfeed position

Hi all, do you all make bub sleep on sides while in sleep feeding position or on..

my baby is 7 months n I hv started semi..

how many meals in a day are advisable for seven months baby.

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

ears cleaning

how to clean 5months baby ears...

gastic problem

my 11 months old baby is suffering from gastric problem. she is having vomiting..

dry skin

hi my baby is 11 mnths old and her skin is getting very dry due to this cold wea..