Chewing Cloths

Mazda Bhatia

My daughter is 2. 7 years old, from last 1-2 months she chew any clothes which she found, whether its her towel, handkerchief, My dupatta, any kind of cloth she started chew, what was the reason behind this, can anyone suggest me how to overcome this problem, as it is very in hygienic for her and I am also not always around her to keep an eye on her activities.

• 2

Mazda Bhatia

Hi Shikha Batra! Thanks for your reply, yes she is started going to creche from last 5-6 months but she dont this kind of activity there, only when she is in home she start chewing cloths.

Hi Mazda Bhatia! Has there been a recent change in the life of Tanisha? Say has she joined play school or day care or u have joined back work. Kids when chew something they don't realize they r doing it. They might stop for few moments when reminded but might again continue to do so. If she goes to play school u might enquire the same from her teacher if she chews her clothes in school also. It is advisable not to scold the child for doing so,rather hug her or comfort her as stress could be one of the reasons for doing so. Try and help her adjust in school by sharing with teacher, how she could comfort her in school say by taking her in her lap or praising her. Also keep a watch when this behavior is repeated often and what reduces it. U could make her wear some chewable rings or necklaces which are safe and can wash theSe frequently to rule out fear of any infection. I am sure with yr love and attention she should overcome it. Hope this works !

remedies for running nose

remedies for running nose

barley use

hey all, can any one share how to use barley and does it is effective during loo..

what should be th dieat and ideal wait f..

my baby is three year old but still he is 12 kg only he is a fussy eater althoug..

skin care

my baby girl is 11 months old. her skin is very dry and rid. I'm giving oil mass..

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...

Wheat bread for 16 months baby

Can we give wheat bread 1/2 slice to 16 months baby as snack

oral care

Hi.. my daughter is 17 months old. Could u pl. suggest her which tooth paste to..

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age