Child behavior

Gayathri Mangalappali

My child is becoming very hyper now a days .If i try to control him he is not at all listening in return he is trying to shout on me and beating me. Now I am expecting my second child ,I am unable take care of my health because him ,I am feeling exhausted. Can you please give me any suggestions. ..

Vidhi Naramdeo

Heyy shikha thaks .

Gayathri Mangalappali

Thanks for your advice Shikha

Hi Gayathri! Is yr child able to express in words his needs and demands? Has anyone in the family been behaving in a similar manner with him shouting at him or hitting him or ignoring his demands consistently? If so ,please try being polite towards the child,he is just imitating the bad behavior. If the child is unable to communicate his demands through words,help him and try and understand what he wants. Deal with him with love. When he is shouting just hug him without saying a word. Once he calms down try and understand what he wants. Hope this helps!

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

Hw to gt rid of thumb sucking habit of c..

I have twice boy n girl they are premature. Both of Thm put thumb in a mouth. Th..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..