Child behavior

Gayathri Mangalappali

My child is becoming very hyper now a days .If i try to control him he is not at all listening in return he is trying to shout on me and beating me. Now I am expecting my second child ,I am unable take care of my health because him ,I am feeling exhausted. Can you please give me any suggestions. ..

Vidhi Naramdeo

Heyy shikha thaks .

Gayathri Mangalappali

Thanks for your advice Shikha

Hi Gayathri! Is yr child able to express in words his needs and demands? Has anyone in the family been behaving in a similar manner with him shouting at him or hitting him or ignoring his demands consistently? If so ,please try being polite towards the child,he is just imitating the bad behavior. If the child is unable to communicate his demands through words,help him and try and understand what he wants. Deal with him with love. When he is shouting just hug him without saying a word. Once he calms down try and understand what he wants. Hope this helps!

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school