Child behavior

Gayathri Mangalappali

My child is becoming very hyper now a days .If i try to control him he is not at all listening in return he is trying to shout on me and beating me. Now I am expecting my second child ,I am unable take care of my health because him ,I am feeling exhausted. Can you please give me any suggestions. ..

Vidhi Naramdeo

Heyy shikha thaks .

Gayathri Mangalappali

Thanks for your advice Shikha

Hi Gayathri! Is yr child able to express in words his needs and demands? Has anyone in the family been behaving in a similar manner with him shouting at him or hitting him or ignoring his demands consistently? If so ,please try being polite towards the child,he is just imitating the bad behavior. If the child is unable to communicate his demands through words,help him and try and understand what he wants. Deal with him with love. When he is shouting just hug him without saying a word. Once he calms down try and understand what he wants. Hope this helps!

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..