Child behaviour

jane santhosh

My son is 1 .1 yr old. Since a week he has become very cranky fussy n aggressive. Doesnt want to play eat or sleep. he kerps demanding for things like slippers n iron bx. when he gets up from sleep he immediately starts asking for iron box. not able to understand what to do. day n night he cries n shows temper. he clingy to me all the time. wants to b carried all the time. Is this normal. Pls suggest . How long will this phase last.

jane santhosh

Thank you for your response. Yes my son did fall sick he had fever due to infection. Maybe as you said it was a sign he was gonna fall sick. As a ftm I couldn't judge it right and thought its a drastic change in his behavior. Now touchwood my son is less cranky and playful. Also his obsession with iron box has gone. Thank you guys once again for your advice and support.

satabdi

Hi santosh.. just check his activities. . if he is active during the day and eats reasonable .. then u can b less worried... bt this might b a reason of his upcoming illness...

Hi Jane. Your son's change in behavoir could be related to teething or a growth spurt, which could be physical or mental/emotional. He could also be getting less sleep. Keep an eye on his diet, sleep and physical activity. It will be easier to pin point a reason for his sudden change in behavior.

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..