Child is crying to go school

Swetha Charan Shroff

Jul 31, 2015

Hi all I have a 5yr old daughter and 1 yr son. My prob is my daughter is crying to go to school .may be this sounds normal but to start with I used work in the same school now I took a break bcz of younger one. my daughter in the midnight she wakes up and starts crying and keep on saying mom don't leave me and I like u so much .she doesn't want any scolding frm teachers. she is a very intelligent girl and usually gets scoldings bcz she wants repetitions from teachers every time. now I can't say teachers not to scold and I can't convince my child .please help me what to do?

• 4

Swetha Charan Shroff

Thanks Carol and Shikha Batra will follow these suggestions and try out.

Thanks Carol! I appreciate that!

Carol

Swetha, Your child seems to be feeling insecured due to the arrival of a new member in the family. Please go thro the discussion http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/eliminate-spitting/2031 where Shikha bhatra's given some great suggestions on how to build the bond between siblings and make her feel important.

Hi Swetha Charan You may refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/child-crying-in-school/1974

Khelne par jyada dhyan

Mera beta school nahi Jana chahta wo khelna chahta h hamesha kya karen

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

very hyper n restless

how to chanelize energy of my kids in positive direction

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..