Child is not speaking

anju raman raut

Hii my child is of 20 months. she understand everything but couldnt speak. what to do?

• 2

shobha vasanth

Give a spoon of honey in early morning it may help her to talk

Hi Anju, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/helping-a-child-with-speech-delay-a-mothers-role/561

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..