Child milk consumption for 1 month baby

Nandita Vashishtha

according to tinned milk the baby should consume 7_8 times in 24 hrs for 120 ml but he consumes 10 times .whether it is normal for baby or there is unsual about it.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey... is he on breastfeed ? If breastfeeding, don't worry about that he will take only as much as he needs If on formula milk, i exclusively breastfeed my baby till six months. consult your doctor, my doctor advised minimum value of 900 ml and nothing on maximum, advised me as much as baby demanded, but that also depend on the weight and growth of your child with every followup ...

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

skin care

my son is 2 n half months old. his skin is very rough especially cheeks part. ca..

vomiting

hi I am very scared and need some suggestion, guide and satisfactory reply. I am..

consistent green poop. my baby is more..

she is consistently having green poop and since 5and a half months, I started gi..

chest congestion

my son is 11 months old and has severe chest congestion. i have tried almost eve..

Bath and oil

Hi My babby is 3 n half months old. As winters are going on when should be given..

urination

my baby not urinating whole night and only four times in whole day.... is there..

feeding pattern

my baby is 4 month 16 days old now. we have very specific pattern of feeding (ex..