Child milk consumption for 1 month baby

Nandita Vashishtha

according to tinned milk the baby should consume 7_8 times in 24 hrs for 120 ml but he consumes 10 times .whether it is normal for baby or there is unsual about it.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey... is he on breastfeed ? If breastfeeding, don't worry about that he will take only as much as he needs If on formula milk, i exclusively breastfeed my baby till six months. consult your doctor, my doctor advised minimum value of 900 ml and nothing on maximum, advised me as much as baby demanded, but that also depend on the weight and growth of your child with every followup ...

diapering

my son weighs 5 kg. what size diaper should I make him wear

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

homemade instant food..

hi mommies.. for 4 days I m going to other place I. e other city with my family...

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

my baby is having redness and swollen ey..

please suggest what to do

babycare

hello friends, my one year old baby has cold and cough. I dnt want to give any m..

my baby is 1. 5 months old

my baby is 1. 5 months old , she often making sound but it is not a cry. can any..