Child not completing class work

Shabnam Merchant

My 7 years old daughter doesn't complete her class work, teacher has now made her sit in the front alone. She even write things slow. She is a bright child but has no insteret in studies. she only loves to play, watch tv and colour. On many occasions she has got her tiffin back home untouched because she was busy playing in the break time. Please help me tackle this.

• 1

Shan B

Cut the TV and tell her something has gone wrong and you will not receive the TV signal for another year. Join her to an art class and let her spend that over enthusiasm in an art class. Allow her to play till she drops. Her productivity in school will automatically increase. Good luck!

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

concentration

I am worried about how to increase the concentration of child in studies

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

concentration

hello my child is 3 years old he get cough and cold easily last full month he w..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi