Child not completing class work

Shabnam Merchant

My 7 years old daughter doesn't complete her class work, teacher has now made her sit in the front alone. She even write things slow. She is a bright child but has no insteret in studies. she only loves to play, watch tv and colour. On many occasions she has got her tiffin back home untouched because she was busy playing in the break time. Please help me tackle this.

• 1

Shan B

Cut the TV and tell her something has gone wrong and you will not receive the TV signal for another year. Join her to an art class and let her spend that over enthusiasm in an art class. Allow her to play till she drops. Her productivity in school will automatically increase. Good luck!

about education

what type of teaching methods should take for this age group. How to improve fin..

perenting

about parenting

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..