Child not completing class work

shabnam merchant

My 7 years old daughter doesn't complete her class work, teacher has now made her sit in the front alone. She even write things slow. She is a bright child but has no insteret in studies. she only loves to play, watch tv and colour. On many occasions she has got her tiffin back home untouched because she was busy playing in the break time. Please help me tackle this.

• 1

Shan B

Cut the TV and tell her something has gone wrong and you will not receive the TV signal for another year. Join her to an art class and let her spend that over enthusiasm in an art class. Allow her to play till she drops. Her productivity in school will automatically increase. Good luck!

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..