Child psychology

Somi Patel

Hi I am a mother of 27days old daughter. She fall asleep while feeding and then as I try to rest her on bed she wakes up and started crying, again I have to feed her. What to do so that she sleep well.

Ramya Sundaram

After you placs the baby on bed do not remove your hands immediately. Gently rock her body for sometime.

hetal nandaniya

This is same with my baby. Wt I do is, I feed him in 2 different positions. That is first I feed him on my lap and than I rest him on bed. And as he started crying on bed I sleep besides him and again feed him in lying position. And he go to sleep within 5 minutes. Hope this helps to yo baby.

Swathi Rao

Hi somi,, It's very common for babies to sleep while feeding. try scratching very lightly on her feet so that she wakes up N could have milk. make sure u feed her at least for 15 mins. And most important do not lie her immediately after feeding. Carry her on ur shoulder and tap lightly at her back till she gives a burp. only then put her to sleep

Ravikantha Rao

Hi i too faced the same problem... A suggestion was given by mom, that little ones like the warmth hence they sleep so wrap with warm lengthy towel or similar type material feed the kid and then make them to sleep in cradle they will sleep... little ones do look out for warmth... if possible try talking to her she will start looking and finally she will fall fairy sweet sleep.. i did the same and sleept... one more thing give her nice warm water bath and then feed she will have good sleep...

sleeping problem

Hi... my lo is 4 months old on ebf... she used to cry before sleeping nd also sh..

open mouth

hi my kid is 2 mnthz old most of d time he is sleeping with open mouth; we are t..

sleep issue

hlo moms my daughter is 10 months old raat ko vo feed leti h after every two hou..

sleep

my son sai 8 month old he din't deep sleep in day and night also what can I do f..

my 8 months baby boy from 2-3days he onl..

my 8 months baby just want me from last 2-3days he is just reacting that he don'..

behaviour of baby

hii alll.... my baby s 4 months old.. and once i lay him in bed he looks at all..

Phobia of breast feed

My baby is 3 months old. Suddenly he is having phobia of feed. Wenever I take hi..

I want my kid of 6month to sleep for lon..

Since my baby is born I am breast feeding him. After 3months he is sleeping for..