Child psychology

Somi Patel

Hi I am a mother of 27days old daughter. She fall asleep while feeding and then as I try to rest her on bed she wakes up and started crying, again I have to feed her. What to do so that she sleep well.

Ramya Sundaram

After you placs the baby on bed do not remove your hands immediately. Gently rock her body for sometime.

hetal nandaniya

This is same with my baby. Wt I do is, I feed him in 2 different positions. That is first I feed him on my lap and than I rest him on bed. And as he started crying on bed I sleep besides him and again feed him in lying position. And he go to sleep within 5 minutes. Hope this helps to yo baby.

Swathi Rao

Hi somi,, It's very common for babies to sleep while feeding. try scratching very lightly on her feet so that she wakes up N could have milk. make sure u feed her at least for 15 mins. And most important do not lie her immediately after feeding. Carry her on ur shoulder and tap lightly at her back till she gives a burp. only then put her to sleep

Ravikantha Rao

Hi i too faced the same problem... A suggestion was given by mom, that little ones like the warmth hence they sleep so wrap with warm lengthy towel or similar type material feed the kid and then make them to sleep in cradle they will sleep... little ones do look out for warmth... if possible try talking to her she will start looking and finally she will fall fairy sweet sleep.. i did the same and sleept... one more thing give her nice warm water bath and then feed she will have good sleep...

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..

my baby is 6 months old now. During nigh..

How make him going proper sleep?

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

behaviour

psychology and behaviour

Cranky

My daughter is 10months old. Day by day she is becoming Cranky. She always wan..

nursing strike

my two month old son suddenly stopped taking breastmilk... whenever i offer him..

climpsy to me

my 9 month baby does not leave me ..she is climpsy ..and dnt go with anyone

5 months baby not sleeping at night

my 5 months baby keeps getting up at night every 1-2 hrs for breast feed and goe..