Child psychology

Daisy

My son is 12 years old. He dont have a father. He is very efficient boy. But very lazy. Above all he is very shy in front of others. He speaks a lot at home or to his friends by he is totally different when he goes out or someone comes in our house. I am not sure how to tackle him. Pls help.

• 1

Hi Daisy, the best way is to sit with your son and talk to him in gentle tones. Chances are that he is missing the absence of his father in his life and hence gets tongue-tied when in front of guests and strangers. Also when you say lazy what do you mean? Doesn't he do his work on time? He doesn't help you with chores around home or he doesn't do his homework? What are the parametres you are labelling him lazy. Remember, that children pick up our tones and moods easily. So avoid using negative terms like lazy, fussy or shy in reference to your son in front of everyone and in person as well. You have a wonderful son and appreciate him whenever you can and you will start seeing the difference in his behaviour and attitude. Hope this helps.

my child is less interactive

my daughter is 13yrs old but she is very less interactive. she don't like to tal..

social media

My daughter is in 10 th Std. We have mutually scheduled time for use of Mobile...

mobile

pls suggest me how to get rid of mobile habit from my son

How to stop my daughter from using any s..

My daughter is in Std. 11th and her final exams is after a month but she doesn't..

stress

my duaghter is always stressed and very emotional. she cant express her feelings..

child behavior

my elder daughter is having a boyfriend and chat with him is it right

Theft

Inspite of giving him everything he has started stealing money. P gets 10 Rs a..

behavoiural problem

my neice is in the seventh grade. off late she has developed attitude problem. s..