child Pysochology

Triveni

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He calls everyone and likes to be friend with anyone. Even if other kids of his age don't talk to him or respond ,he always keeps calling them. Sometimes I do feel bad for him,becoz a child at this age is very innocent and does not know who he is responding and not. and even I dnt want to teach him to behave rudely ..but am confused as to how make him understand that we should not always nag people and force them to talk to us.. plz suggest

Vandana

my son is 4. 5 year old his nature is so rude and he is very irritating he is much talkitive whole day he behaviour give us trouble even he is so stubborn also wat shuld i do for him

hi Triveni! I believe u r blessed to have such a social and friendly child . please let him be and learn himself to deal with all types of personalities. i understand your concern as a parent but sometimes when we guide our children they get too dependent on us and loose their self confidence. for him to lead in life, let him choose his own path and emerge out as a confident person. having said that , please ensure he is always in a good company. hope this helps!!

Aqsa Shaikh

Hello Triveni, there s same problem with my child too.... He s also 5 years old.. He is very friendly to everyone ,even with them who don't want to talk to him or not interested. .. I do one thing for him is that I engage him or divert him to the one friend who is close nd friendly to him... that's it .We J's don't teach them to b rude to anyone.

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

very restless daughter

Hi ,I am a working Mother to a 6 year old girl child and she is very restless. S..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

Sharing

My son is 5years 2months old. He starts shouting and even beating if he shares s..

kids stubbornness...

why my 5 yrs old son is so stubborn.. ?

stubborn

my daughter is becoming very much stubborn day by day for small issues she cried..

behaviour way of talking

my daughter is very pampered girl I don't understand how can I manage and most o..

Guidance for handling kid at certain sit..

my child is very hyper and stubborn. kindly suggest.