Children with eczema - atopic dermatitis

Sumanth Reddy

Wish to know how parents are coping with it. Also share any specific ideas to overcome this issue

• 3

Sumanth Reddy

Thanks for the suggestion. My daughter is taking homeopathy treatment Her Ige levels are high hence, the flare ups are often We have also tried to identify the triggers by changing her diet. I am told that these allergies reduce with age.

Sneha Kotak

Hi Sumanth... Atopic dermatitis in kids can be due to several reasons of which allergies, genetic tendencies,and family history play an important role. It can become chronic if not taken appropriate care at an early age. I would suggest you to start your kid with Homoeopathy which will not only take care of his tendencies and present condition but will also halt the further progress of the condition and ensure that the child is free of his suffering and its consequences forever. you can get in touch with any local homoeopath or feel free to contact me at 9867431953 or drsneha231@yahoo. com

Teena

Hi Sumanth, recently my son(almost 2 years old) got treatment for this atopic dermatitis. His skin is very dry and few days back he got very dry rashes on all over his back and tummy. Dermotologist prescribed him a mild cleanser for bathing, a moisturising lotion (cetaphil restoraderm) and an ointment cream called elocon(which we used last year also for some sort of eczema on his face). These worked wonders and all rashes gone in just 2 days. You may also consult a dermatologist.

Interesting Lunch options for school

Hi all I'm looking for interesting Lunch options for my girl who is about to sta..

my daughter don't eat anything

hi. my daughter is 3,5year old she has not still habit of eating food .... what..

Cough

My elder son is having severe cough past few weeks .. I have been giving him cou..

how i handle cold and cough .my daughter has suffering from cold and cough in ev..

irregular bowels

my daughter is 2. 11 months old... her bowels are irregular ...it takes 3 days g..

About my son growth

My son is 3. 6 months old and he is very active and talkative.. I have one doubt..

throat infection for 3yrs old kid

my son very often fall ill due to throat infection. neither he eats chocolates,..