Children with eczema - atopic dermatitis

Sumanth Reddy

Wish to know how parents are coping with it. Also share any specific ideas to overcome this issue

• 3

Sumanth Reddy

Thanks for the suggestion. My daughter is taking homeopathy treatment Her Ige levels are high hence, the flare ups are often We have also tried to identify the triggers by changing her diet. I am told that these allergies reduce with age.

Sneha Kotak

Hi Sumanth... Atopic dermatitis in kids can be due to several reasons of which allergies, genetic tendencies,and family history play an important role. It can become chronic if not taken appropriate care at an early age. I would suggest you to start your kid with Homoeopathy which will not only take care of his tendencies and present condition but will also halt the further progress of the condition and ensure that the child is free of his suffering and its consequences forever. you can get in touch with any local homoeopath or feel free to contact me at 9867431953 or drsneha231@yahoo. com

Teena

Hi Sumanth, recently my son(almost 2 years old) got treatment for this atopic dermatitis. His skin is very dry and few days back he got very dry rashes on all over his back and tummy. Dermotologist prescribed him a mild cleanser for bathing, a moisturising lotion (cetaphil restoraderm) and an ointment cream called elocon(which we used last year also for some sort of eczema on his face). These worked wonders and all rashes gone in just 2 days. You may also consult a dermatologist.

Rubbing teeth at night

Hi. My daughter is 6 years old. She is Rubbing her teeth during sleep at night f..

health of my son

hii my son was admitted as he had pneumonia in the month of December then he was..

Fever cold cough

Hi my twin daughters r 3. 8 years old and they r having congestion cold n coughi..

Iron tonic

Hi mommies, my daughter of 4 months old is having vomit due to consume iron toni..

shuttering issue

my child tries to speak very fast he is shuttering while speaking since a year...

daily food intake for child

short height

my son is 5. 5 yrs old now but looks like 2. 5 yrs old bcoz of his short height,..