Children,Different personalities

Misty Clark

I have three kids of my own and they range in different ages. From14-8 month. My oldest child has behavior problems and the middle child has Cmv and does not have a vocabulary and the youngest, she is just a diva Lol I work at McDonalds and have been for about 15 years . the crazy thing is that I have a dental assistant degree and I am afraid the fact I don't want to fell at some things else and my kids go with out . I refuse to be selfish. Does any one else ever feel this way (well similar). Thanks for your time

Hi Misty, the fact that you are their mother, makes you the best person to be their mother. And a mother refusing to be selfish is the best mother. And yes, all moms, if not all the time, most of the time feel like you. So, enjoy your parenting. You are the best!

Misty, isn't it awesome, the expressions a child can get out of a parent.... it's out of the world. Loved reading this. Thanks for sharing.

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal