Children,Different personalities

Misty Clark

I have three kids of my own and they range in different ages. From14-8 month. My oldest child has behavior problems and the middle child has Cmv and does not have a vocabulary and the youngest, she is just a diva Lol I work at McDonalds and have been for about 15 years . the crazy thing is that I have a dental assistant degree and I am afraid the fact I don't want to fell at some things else and my kids go with out . I refuse to be selfish. Does any one else ever feel this way (well similar). Thanks for your time

Hi Misty, the fact that you are their mother, makes you the best person to be their mother. And a mother refusing to be selfish is the best mother. And yes, all moms, if not all the time, most of the time feel like you. So, enjoy your parenting. You are the best!

Misty, isn't it awesome, the expressions a child can get out of a parent.... it's out of the world. Loved reading this. Thanks for sharing.

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

Brestfeeding

How to increase brestmilk

Lactation

I have a new born baby who is not drinking milk and always sleeping not even wak..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

hi

hi

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..