Children,Different personalities

misty Clark

I have three kids of my own and they range in different ages. From14-8 month. My oldest child has behavior problems and the middle child has Cmv and does not have a vocabulary and the youngest, she is just a diva Lol I work at McDonalds and have been for about 15 years . the crazy thing is that I have a dental assistant degree and I am afraid the fact I don't want to fell at some things else and my kids go with out . I refuse to be selfish. Does any one else ever feel this way (well similar). Thanks for your time

Hi Misty, the fact that you are their mother, makes you the best person to be their mother. And a mother refusing to be selfish is the best mother. And yes, all moms, if not all the time, most of the time feel like you. So, enjoy your parenting. You are the best!

Misty, isn't it awesome, the expressions a child can get out of a parent.... it's out of the world. Loved reading this. Thanks for sharing.

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..