Clean tongue

Mercy

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

brahmani sarathy

Hi my son is 3 yrs old.. his skin tone s becoming blak these days.. can you tell me some good soap or lotion please..

minal

Devjani, i really don't know how safe that is and how that works... coz lemon is acidic and it could harm the baby..

Devjani

I used to give few drops of lemon juice every alternative day to clean my daughter's tongue. It was quick and hassle free :)

hey Mercy, this is exactly how I did it..

Hi Mercy. Cleaning the tongue of a baby that little could be a challenge. The only way I suggest is taking a soft wet cloth, wrap it around your finger and gently rub your baby's tongue. Doing it just once or twice should be enough to get the tongue clean. Please take care not to rub too hard and if your baby seems uncomfortable, you may need to stop right away. Good luck :)

Diaper Rashes

Hi everyone my baby z 24 days old n she has diaper Rashes.. I applied cream but..

camera for baby safety

hi all, need suggestion on camera... which one is good for keeping eye on Maid a..

summer

how can i care my baby from summer...

runny nose

pls suggest some home remedy for running nose...

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

Baby asleep after hexaxim vaccination

My baby is 6 weeks old and was vaccinated hexaxim last night and she is been asl..