Clean tongue

Mercy

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

brahmani sarathy

Hi my son is 3 yrs old.. his skin tone s becoming blak these days.. can you tell me some good soap or lotion please..

minal

Devjani, i really don't know how safe that is and how that works... coz lemon is acidic and it could harm the baby..

Devjani

I used to give few drops of lemon juice every alternative day to clean my daughter's tongue. It was quick and hassle free :)

hey Mercy, this is exactly how I did it..

Hi Mercy. Cleaning the tongue of a baby that little could be a challenge. The only way I suggest is taking a soft wet cloth, wrap it around your finger and gently rub your baby's tongue. Doing it just once or twice should be enough to get the tongue clean. Please take care not to rub too hard and if your baby seems uncomfortable, you may need to stop right away. Good luck :)

thumb sucking

my 3 month old baby started to suck her thumb often.. how to stop it.. please he..

baby food

i have to travel for 12 hrs. can i store milk in thermo flask.

caring

mosquito k katne pr uske upr kaunsi cream lga skte hai taki daag na rah jaye

6 month baby not taking bottle feed

hi.. my 6month baby is not sucking milk from bottle.. when we feed using spoon s..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

white patch

my son is 4 months old ..i used spoo shampoo as per pediatrician advice but now..

my 11mnth baby didn't urinate from night wt i hv to do.... does it effect any pr..