Cloth diaper

shilpa ghosh

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diaper cover with insert?

shilpa ghosh

Thnx for ur suggestion. My daughter is premature baby. I have to keep her very very warm otherwise she she will collapse. Thats why I have to keep her in diaper instead of cloth otherwise she will get very cold. She wrapped in three towel and warm cloth. As per dr suggestion I keep her warm in all respect.

Saranya Navaneethan

Hey Shilpa! Try mailing Poornima who runs cloth diaper store based out of bangalore. She would be able to help u with ur questions. Clothdiapershopindia@Gmail. com

Pankaj Datta Sharma

Hi Shilpa! For our daughter, we have always used a cloth instead of a diaper. We used to put her on diaper, when we needed to go out. At home, we used plain cloth. Moreover, as she grew old, we started training her to go to washroom for loo breaks. We felt and still feel that use of a diaper all time would actually allow the child to get used to feel and say that he or she would like to go for a loo break. Hope that makes sense to you.

health concern

my son is 9 months old. past few days his potty is green. he doesn't have fever..

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

dry n crack cheek

hloo frnds my 3 months old babies cheek are dry n slowly cracking. what should i..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

health care

Hi, my 1yr old baby suffering from loose motions (yellowish in colour) from 2 da..

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..