Cloth diaper

Shilpa Ghosh

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diaper cover with insert?

shilpa ghosh

Thnx for ur suggestion. My daughter is premature baby. I have to keep her very very warm otherwise she she will collapse. Thats why I have to keep her in diaper instead of cloth otherwise she will get very cold. She wrapped in three towel and warm cloth. As per dr suggestion I keep her warm in all respect.

Saranya Navaneethan

Hey Shilpa! Try mailing Poornima who runs cloth diaper store based out of bangalore. She would be able to help u with ur questions. Clothdiapershopindia@Gmail. com

Pankaj Datta Sharma

Hi Shilpa! For our daughter, we have always used a cloth instead of a diaper. We used to put her on diaper, when we needed to go out. At home, we used plain cloth. Moreover, as she grew old, we started training her to go to washroom for loo breaks. We felt and still feel that use of a diaper all time would actually allow the child to get used to feel and say that he or she would like to go for a loo break. Hope that makes sense to you.

meri baby Abhi achanak se aise Karne Lag..

hii Meri baby Abhi achanak se sans ruk gyi ho jaise vaisa Karne Lagi. yaha koi c..

weight and cold issue

my baby is 10 month old suffering from cold from 10 days took medicines bt cold..

babies sleeping position

My baby is 3 months old, she always sleep on her right side even I turn her to..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

Thumb Sucking

Thumb Sucking how to get rid of it

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

Teeths

Hi Mums Mu Babby is 4 months old. Hez having itching in nose ,mouth sometimes i..