Cloth diaper

shilpa ghosh

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diaper cover with insert?

shilpa ghosh

Thnx for ur suggestion. My daughter is premature baby. I have to keep her very very warm otherwise she she will collapse. Thats why I have to keep her in diaper instead of cloth otherwise she will get very cold. She wrapped in three towel and warm cloth. As per dr suggestion I keep her warm in all respect.

Saranya Navaneethan

Hey Shilpa! Try mailing Poornima who runs cloth diaper store based out of bangalore. She would be able to help u with ur questions. Clothdiapershopindia@Gmail. com

Pankaj Datta Sharma

Hi Shilpa! For our daughter, we have always used a cloth instead of a diaper. We used to put her on diaper, when we needed to go out. At home, we used plain cloth. Moreover, as she grew old, we started training her to go to washroom for loo breaks. We felt and still feel that use of a diaper all time would actually allow the child to get used to feel and say that he or she would like to go for a loo break. Hope that makes sense to you.

Diaper for whole night use.

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from..

12 months baby girl diet

I am jyothi,iam 12 month baby girl. she is a preterm baby. birth weight is 1. 5..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

Baby bottom getting darker

hi sweet moms!!! my 9 months baby bottom is getting darker!! I use diaper mostl..

Milk Bottles

Guys what should be better way of cleaning feeding bottles. We are cleaning now..

yellow urine

hi moms,my baby has 6months old. she is urinating yellow color how to reduce thi..

Advanced Cloth Diaper(ACD).. good brand

Hello all, My son is of 5 months now. Till now, I used disposable diapers but so..

Cough in babies

Came through this regarding decoding cough in babies.