Cloth nappies

Priya B S

My daughter is almost 3 months old. After the first 6 weeks of diapers I am trying to slowly switch to cloth nappies. Earlier there were too many poops during the day so stuck to diapers. Nowadays my LO only poops once in a few days so it's easier to stick to cloth nappies. My question is if u are using cloth nappies what do you lay ur baby on. I am using quick dry sheets but I am worried it may be heaty.

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi please do not use plastic sheet... go for quick dry mats... absorbs water and I find it very cheap and reasonable in Snapdeal... plastic sheets may produce heat to the baby...

Rashi

Hi Priya, I used to keep 3-4 old cotton bed sheets separately for this purpose. Make 4-6 folds of the bed sheets and keep changing the wet sides. Also i bought a mattress guard (you can also buy a full size plastic sheet to use under a bed sheet). Invest in some cotton sheets, these are really good.

1. 5 month old baby

how long 1. 5 month old baby should sleep

bahar ka khana

kya main apne beby ko bahar ka khana de sakti Hun??

suggest unique baby girl name

suggest unique baby girl name

Baby didn't turn yet

Dear All,my baby is 5. 5months old. She haven't turned yet. Sometimes she does b..

20 days old baby loose motion

my baby girl is 20 days old. she has loose motion 5 times a day. she passes it g..

For 5months old baby

Hi my baby is 5 month's old.... i gave him formula milk but only in night ....re..

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..