Cloth nappies

Priya B S

My daughter is almost 3 months old. After the first 6 weeks of diapers I am trying to slowly switch to cloth nappies. Earlier there were too many poops during the day so stuck to diapers. Nowadays my LO only poops once in a few days so it's easier to stick to cloth nappies. My question is if u are using cloth nappies what do you lay ur baby on. I am using quick dry sheets but I am worried it may be heaty.

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi please do not use plastic sheet... go for quick dry mats... absorbs water and I find it very cheap and reasonable in Snapdeal... plastic sheets may produce heat to the baby...

Rashi

Hi Priya, I used to keep 3-4 old cotton bed sheets separately for this purpose. Make 4-6 folds of the bed sheets and keep changing the wet sides. Also i bought a mattress guard (you can also buy a full size plastic sheet to use under a bed sheet). Invest in some cotton sheets, these are really good.

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??

PHYSICAL EXERCISE

physically daily exercise

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

skin issue

hello, mommy's can fresh milk cream( malai ) make baby's complexion darker? from..

Cough & Cold

My kid is 2. 5 months old. He is having mild Cough & Cold. Can anyone suggest an..

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

Diaper for whole night use.

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from..