Cloth nappies

Priya B s

My daughter is almost 3 months old. After the first 6 weeks of diapers I am trying to slowly switch to cloth nappies. Earlier there were too many poops during the day so stuck to diapers. Nowadays my LO only poops once in a few days so it's easier to stick to cloth nappies. My question is if u are using cloth nappies what do you lay ur baby on. I am using quick dry sheets but I am worried it may be heaty.

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi please do not use plastic sheet... go for quick dry mats... absorbs water and I find it very cheap and reasonable in Snapdeal... plastic sheets may produce heat to the baby...

Rashi

Hi Priya, I used to keep 3-4 old cotton bed sheets separately for this purpose. Make 4-6 folds of the bed sheets and keep changing the wet sides. Also i bought a mattress guard (you can also buy a full size plastic sheet to use under a bed sheet). Invest in some cotton sheets, these are really good.

health care

Hi, my 1yr old baby suffering from loose motions (yellowish in colour) from 2 da..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

breast feeding position

my lo was feeding in sleeping position since birth but frm past one week he latc..