Cold and blocked nose

Raksha Iyer

Hello all... my baby is 6 mon th and she is having blocked nose since a week... antibiotics and syrup for cold is prescribed by doc ecen though nose is blocked when she lying down or feeds... she is active and no other symptoms except cold

• 2

Hi Raksha, you may try getting her steam treatment. The best way is to get it behind the closed doors in the bathroom. Once the congestion in her chest clears her nose will also stop getting blocked and she will relief.

Namrata

You can try nasoclear nose drops for blocked nose in consultation with your doc.

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

hi

hi baby is 11mnths old n shes not standing without suppory n not trying to walk...

Sore throat and cough for 3 month baby

Hi.. My daughter is 3months old nw. She has sore throat and cough. Her voice..

Season changing

Season is changing and my baby is sweating so much and for than cold n cough att..

Please anyone share her baby schedule wh..

Please anyone share her baby schedule when baby turn three so that I can make mi..

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

Baby Girl Names

I have blessed with baby girl. Please Suggest modern girl names