Cold and blocked nose

Raksha Iyer

Hello all... my baby is 6 mon th and she is having blocked nose since a week... antibiotics and syrup for cold is prescribed by doc ecen though nose is blocked when she lying down or feeds... she is active and no other symptoms except cold

• 2

Hi Raksha, you may try getting her steam treatment. The best way is to get it behind the closed doors in the bathroom. Once the congestion in her chest clears her nose will also stop getting blocked and she will relief.

Namrata

You can try nasoclear nose drops for blocked nose in consultation with your doc.

reduction in weight

i m mon of 10 month old baby.. i m gained 10 kg extra weight after pregnancy.. c..

regarding lactation

my baby is about to complete 8 months. and now I'm having some gastric problem a..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

oil for massage

which oil is best for massage of a 3 months old among coconut/olive/mustard/almo..

which fruit I can give to my 7 mnth old child Nd which tym

viral fever

my son is 11 month old. having fever. since 2 days. from report ,Dr says it's vi..