Cold and blocked nose

raksha iyer

Hello all... my baby is 6 mon th and she is having blocked nose since a week... antibiotics and syrup for cold is prescribed by doc ecen though nose is blocked when she lying down or feeds... she is active and no other symptoms except cold

• 2

Hi Raksha, you may try getting her steam treatment. The best way is to get it behind the closed doors in the bathroom. Once the congestion in her chest clears her nose will also stop getting blocked and she will relief.

Namrata

You can try nasoclear nose drops for blocked nose in consultation with your doc.

about poop

my baby is 3mnth old.. he had constipation from birth.... bt from last 2days he..

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

Hi friends... my baby boy completed 6 months .... i gave him dal ka pani for 4 d..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..