Cold and blocked nose

Raksha Iyer

Hello all... my baby is 6 mon th and she is having blocked nose since a week... antibiotics and syrup for cold is prescribed by doc ecen though nose is blocked when she lying down or feeds... she is active and no other symptoms except cold

• 2

Hi Raksha, you may try getting her steam treatment. The best way is to get it behind the closed doors in the bathroom. Once the congestion in her chest clears her nose will also stop getting blocked and she will relief.

Namrata

You can try nasoclear nose drops for blocked nose in consultation with your doc.

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

breastmilk

hi... my baby is 3mnt old,my milk secretion is very less,so it doesn't satisfied..

dry khasi n shardi

my son is 11 month old. suffering from khasi n shardi since 2 days. we have give..

pediatrician or child specialist

my baby is 4 months old. we need to know pediatrician in vashi.

feeding water to my 4 months old

hi. my son is 4 months old. he is exclusively on breastfeeding. since the temper..

chest congested

mere 3mnth k baby ko cough ho rkhi h or cold b h jiski wjh s khansi or sneezing..

age for giving nesteem or cerelac

when will I start nesteem for my baby?