Cold and cough

Savita Rajaput

Hi my daughter is 4 and half years old. Now shebis L kg She is suffering from cold and cough oftenely. Everyday she is having running nose. I dont know wat to do. Plz suggest some solutions.

• 1

Debasree Guha

Hi Savita... I also face such problems for my son. what I do is , give him a musterd oil massage everyday. It works magically. u can also give ur child musterd oil massage, if it suits ur child's skin. nowadays doctors forbid to do this but for my son it works.

weight issue

what is an ideal weight for 3. 5 yrs old boy?

skin dryness

my daughter is 6 1/2years old, she is having very very dry skin. that too in thi..

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..

Cough n cold

We recently shifted in India now my daughter who is 3 1/2 is constantly having c..

stomach ache

my son who is 4+ usually complains of stomach ache. we had done his usg also and..

Cough

My elder son is having severe cough past few weeks .. I have been giving him cou..