Cold and cough

Jhansi Rani

My baby is 50 days old and she is suffering from severe cold from 2 daysgetting sounds gur gur gur. Using nasoclear drops frequently. Using coconut and camphor oil mixture to the lungs and chest. Even I also had cold today. Kindly please suggest any other remedies for my baby and also me. Can I use any medicine for me I have a doubt that if I use medicine breast milk may get reduced.

• 3

Devika Pattnaik

Hi, As if u have cold chances for ur baby to get cold is for sure. I would suggest try honey tulsi and ginger tale it small amount grind it ans extract the juice I have it everyday for few days empty stomach in the morning. or have honey 1 tbsp with 1 pinch of cinnamon powder empty stomach ..might help. try to rub lukewarm mustard oil on to ur babies feet and put on the socks everynight till the cold subsides. as she is a newborn be v careful wear a mask while breastfeeding coz if u sneeze or cough tht might affect the baby more. wash ur hands with handwash n warm water everytime u hold the baby and the same instruction goes for everybody in the family. prevention is better than cure. and for cough consult a gud doc.

Payal Arora

My son also had cough n cold wen he was 50days old. My doc prescribed me Maxtra drops 0. 5 ml for 5days nd Claribid syrup 1. 5ml for a week. It corrected his cough. Do consult yr doc before yu give yr child same.

gayatri chadwa

Consult a doctor before taking medicines for youself.

Rubbing eyes constantly

My 10 month old baby continously rubbing her eyes.. M worried.. I thought she mi..

my baby girl

my baby girl is 16 days old. she is sleeping whole day. and she avoid milk when..

sitting

hi all, my son is completing 11 months but he is not sitting yet as his own, whe..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

breastfeeding of my 1 month old baby

due to overflow of my breast milk , my baby drinks less at one go and while feed..

wight

my baby 11+15 day old. uska wight 7. 4kg hai kya normal hai. ?birth wight 2. 8 k..

mera baby 6mnth old hai. vo din me thoda..

aur har bar use god me utha o aesa act karta hai. i m alon me thak jati hu. wo e..