Cold and cough

Jhansi Rani

My baby is 50 days old and she is suffering from severe cold from 2 daysgetting sounds gur gur gur. Using nasoclear drops frequently. Using coconut and camphor oil mixture to the lungs and chest. Even I also had cold today. Kindly please suggest any other remedies for my baby and also me. Can I use any medicine for me I have a doubt that if I use medicine breast milk may get reduced.

• 3

Devika Pattnaik

Hi, As if u have cold chances for ur baby to get cold is for sure. I would suggest try honey tulsi and ginger tale it small amount grind it ans extract the juice I have it everyday for few days empty stomach in the morning. or have honey 1 tbsp with 1 pinch of cinnamon powder empty stomach ..might help. try to rub lukewarm mustard oil on to ur babies feet and put on the socks everynight till the cold subsides. as she is a newborn be v careful wear a mask while breastfeeding coz if u sneeze or cough tht might affect the baby more. wash ur hands with handwash n warm water everytime u hold the baby and the same instruction goes for everybody in the family. prevention is better than cure. and for cough consult a gud doc.

Payal Arora

My son also had cough n cold wen he was 50days old. My doc prescribed me Maxtra drops 0. 5 ml for 5days nd Claribid syrup 1. 5ml for a week. It corrected his cough. Do consult yr doc before yu give yr child same.

gayatri chadwa

Consult a doctor before taking medicines for youself.

taking finger in mouth

my baby is of 2. 5 month. he has started taking finger in his mouth. is this be..

Still pending

My query is still unanswered, is there is expert to answer that

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

Loose motions problem

Hi my baby girl is 10 months old and she gets loose motions whenever something i..

hi

hi baby is 11mnths old n shes not standing without suppory n not trying to walk...

curd for baby

can curd be given to 7 month old baby?