Cold and cough

Sunita

Baby is having cold and cough, running nose. She has became very fussy too. Not taking much milk too. Any remedies or drops on it. ?

• 4

raj gupta

Consult with doctor specially the pedestrian not the normal docter and follow some remedies like rub some musard oil with methe danna in it and make it hot till the methe daana got black and then rub the same on his chest back and veins of arm . make it slight luke warm so that you can take it on hand. . it it will be very beneficial. give him jaypal or baadam paste. a pinch of it in your milk or any other milk in a spoon. try it.

Tejal Singh

How old is your baby? Consult your pedc. Give anything to child only after consultation.

Jhansi Rani

Use nasoclear drops. Use them as frequently as possible so that gets relief for the baby.

Pavani Reddy

Try solvin nosal spray it will give better results

baby food

Woodwards

is it safe giving Woodward to 7m baby..... if nt whc is the better one to give h..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

Not able to sleep at night

Hey mom's please help me. . my baby is 7 months old I have started her solid foo..

abt poop

frequently poop lik foamy yellow n green color,i dono wat to do,can anyone help?

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?