Cold and cough

Sunita

Baby is having cold and cough, running nose. She has became very fussy too. Not taking much milk too. Any remedies or drops on it. ?

• 4

raj gupta

Consult with doctor specially the pedestrian not the normal docter and follow some remedies like rub some musard oil with methe danna in it and make it hot till the methe daana got black and then rub the same on his chest back and veins of arm . make it slight luke warm so that you can take it on hand. . it it will be very beneficial. give him jaypal or baadam paste. a pinch of it in your milk or any other milk in a spoon. try it.

Tejal Singh

How old is your baby? Consult your pedc. Give anything to child only after consultation.

Jhansi Rani

Use nasoclear drops. Use them as frequently as possible so that gets relief for the baby.

Pavani Reddy

Try solvin nosal spray it will give better results

Baby care

Baby care

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

Diaper Rashes

Hi everyone my baby z 24 days old n she has diaper Rashes.. I applied cream but..

20 days old baby loose motion

my baby girl is 20 days old. she has loose motion 5 times a day. she passes it g..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..