Cold and cough

Sunita

Baby is having cold and cough, running nose. She has became very fussy too. Not taking much milk too. Any remedies or drops on it. ?

• 4

raj gupta

Consult with doctor specially the pedestrian not the normal docter and follow some remedies like rub some musard oil with methe danna in it and make it hot till the methe daana got black and then rub the same on his chest back and veins of arm . make it slight luke warm so that you can take it on hand. . it it will be very beneficial. give him jaypal or baadam paste. a pinch of it in your milk or any other milk in a spoon. try it.

Tejal Singh

How old is your baby? Consult your pedc. Give anything to child only after consultation.

Jhansi Rani

Use nasoclear drops. Use them as frequently as possible so that gets relief for the baby.

Pavani Reddy

Try solvin nosal spray it will give better results

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

how to give formula milk

my baby is fifteen days old... how to feed him formula milk... in spoon,palade o..

my son is 4months old he have runny nose..

my son is 4months old he have running nose and watery eyes any home remedies for..

semi solid food for 5. 5 months baby

what food should I start? ragi powder which brand? packed ragi for babies is goo..

can I make my baby sit in pram - 5. 5mon..

my lo is 5. 5month - is it ok to place him in a sitting position in pram?

stomach upset

I have 2 months old baby boy, he fart so much and like an adult , please suggest..

infants feed

My two months old is on breast feed. is it good to give her formula feed also?..