Cold and cough

Sushmita Nair

Hi need suggestions for cold and cough for my 5 mth old son. He is sneezing cont wit running nose and refusing to take any feed.. Kindly suggest some good home remedy to relieve him of this as I dnt want to opt for alopathy medicine for him

Shrutie Kher

Put about 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a room steamer and let the room be full of steam ... Do this every 2 hours for 10 mins .. You will see a visible change in 24 hrs

deepti chhikara

Give lukewarm ajwain water 3 -4 time &massage with mustard oil warm and put 3-4 garlic and some ajwain. Boil all three and then massage on chest &back. After that put warm cotton on chest. It would work.

fever to 10 months

my daughter is 10 months suddenly today she got fever what home made medication..

for cold

my baby is 7 month old suffering from cold ....her nose is fully blocked unable..

Multiple times poop after having solid f..

I have started solid food like khidchi, apple ,carrot puree to my 6 months old..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..

milk

can i give buffalo milk to my 2. 5 month baby...

Can we ground nuts,soyabean and mashed p..

My girl baby running her 7 th month,Can I add the pulses with ground nuts and so..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?