Cold and cough

Sushmita Nair

Hi need suggestions for cold and cough for my 5 mth old son. He is sneezing cont wit running nose and refusing to take any feed.. Kindly suggest some good home remedy to relieve him of this as I dnt want to opt for alopathy medicine for him

Shrutie Kher

Put about 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a room steamer and let the room be full of steam ... Do this every 2 hours for 10 mins .. You will see a visible change in 24 hrs

deepti chhikara

Give lukewarm ajwain water 3 -4 time &massage with mustard oil warm and put 3-4 garlic and some ajwain. Boil all three and then massage on chest &back. After that put warm cotton on chest. It would work.

balguti

can i give balgutti kesariya to my 3 month old. or any other brand suggested? he..

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

crawling

my son is 10 months old but still he does not crawl. i am so worried about him ...

Weight & height of an infant

Hi all, my baby boy is 2 n a half months old. Weight is 4. 520 & height is 54 cm..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..