Cold and cough

Sushmita Nair

Hi need suggestions for cold and cough for my 5 mth old son. He is sneezing cont wit running nose and refusing to take any feed.. Kindly suggest some good home remedy to relieve him of this as I dnt want to opt for alopathy medicine for him

Shrutie Kher

Put about 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a room steamer and let the room be full of steam ... Do this every 2 hours for 10 mins .. You will see a visible change in 24 hrs

deepti chhikara

Give lukewarm ajwain water 3 -4 time &massage with mustard oil warm and put 3-4 garlic and some ajwain. Boil all three and then massage on chest &back. After that put warm cotton on chest. It would work.

vomiting after feeding.. my baby does vo..

vomiting like watery milk type..

green motion

hello , my baby is 8 month old and she has liquid green motion ...she is doing..

she is not passing latrin regularly

hi. I'm the mother for sudeepthi. she is 3-1/2month old. she is not passing latr..

not taking food

hi,my lo is 11 mths till 10 mths she used to eat all wat i feed but frm past 1 m..

mother sparsh

is anyone using mother sparsh gripe water? any reviews on its products.

mosquito bites

I protect my baby against the mosquitos. I have used almost everything available..

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..