Cold and cough

Sushmita Nair

Hi need suggestions for cold and cough for my 5 mth old son. He is sneezing cont wit running nose and refusing to take any feed.. Kindly suggest some good home remedy to relieve him of this as I dnt want to opt for alopathy medicine for him

Shrutie Kher

Put about 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a room steamer and let the room be full of steam ... Do this every 2 hours for 10 mins .. You will see a visible change in 24 hrs

deepti chhikara

Give lukewarm ajwain water 3 -4 time &massage with mustard oil warm and put 3-4 garlic and some ajwain. Boil all three and then massage on chest &back. After that put warm cotton on chest. It would work.

8 month old crying in sleep and rolling

hi my son is 8months old, alwys keeps crying in SLP from past two weeks. even a..

hello... my baby z 6 months old... I feed him healthy food.. fruits pulses etc....

Sickness

My son 1year 2month .he suffering from fever for 4day's but he not fully cured...

Cough

Hi My two month old baby is having severe cough. Can anyone suggest a home reme..

BMI & head circumference

Hi all, what should be the BMI & head circumference of 3 & a half months old bab..

weight of baby

how much 4 month baby weight should b... my son s 5. 6 kg... is it less??? plz..

trixylix syrup

hi any body have given baby trixylix syrup for cough? HW it effect and does it c..

About cerlac

Hlo, As,you mentioned about cerlac mixtures of corn ,oats ,roasted chnna(its Chn..