Cold attack

SANCHITA Samanta

My son is attacked with some cold and flu. he can't even take any food and vomiting. Pls advice

Hi Sanchita! Since the child is small seeking doc's advise would be the safest and the best option. Having said that u can try some home remedies at home such as ginger, pepper corns,black cardamom one or two seeds concoction tea; honey with a drop or two of ginger extract; roasted turmeric powder in honey; steam, to give some relief to baby. But please consult a doctor to rule out any infection.

Hi Sanchita, you check with your doctor for some drops. these help release the phlegm in the childs respiratory passage.

how to wean from breatsfeed

how to wean my baby from breatfeed

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

feeding during journey

Hi I have a 7 month daughter and i want to know how can we feed them during jour..

is egg ok.... for 6 month old

my baby entered 6 month.. can I introduce egg?... if yes then how... plz reply

take care

how we take care of our baby

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

baby care

can any one suggest remedy for mosquito bite on the face of my 7 month old son

regarding food

hiii my baby is 8 month started now, suddenly he refusing to eat cerelac and any..