Cold attack

SANCHITA Samanta

My son is attacked with some cold and flu. he can't even take any food and vomiting. Pls advice

Hi Sanchita! Since the child is small seeking doc's advise would be the safest and the best option. Having said that u can try some home remedies at home such as ginger, pepper corns,black cardamom one or two seeds concoction tea; honey with a drop or two of ginger extract; roasted turmeric powder in honey; steam, to give some relief to baby. But please consult a doctor to rule out any infection.

Hi Sanchita, you check with your doctor for some drops. these help release the phlegm in the childs respiratory passage.

facing gas n constipation

my son is 6 months 3 weeks. please suggest me how to tackle with gas n constipa..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

not sleeping in night

Hi friends, my baby s 11months old she wakes up often in the night time even if..