Cold attack

SANCHITA Samanta

My son is attacked with some cold and flu. he can't even take any food and vomiting. Pls advice

Hi Sanchita! Since the child is small seeking doc's advise would be the safest and the best option. Having said that u can try some home remedies at home such as ginger, pepper corns,black cardamom one or two seeds concoction tea; honey with a drop or two of ginger extract; roasted turmeric powder in honey; steam, to give some relief to baby. But please consult a doctor to rule out any infection.

Hi Sanchita, you check with your doctor for some drops. these help release the phlegm in the childs respiratory passage.

Breast feeding

Hi, I heard that feeding in the lying position affects baby ears.. pls help

eczema

dear all my BABY have eczema problem any body have any idea for home remedy for..

my 11mnth baby didn't urinate from night wt i hv to do.... does it effect any pr..

baby cries without breathing for more th..

hi.... my baby is 1. 5 months old... I don't know what goes wrong with him he cr..

Sleeping

Hi my baby 4 months old . He is sleeping on his stomach is it ok?

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

Regarding health

My baby s 7 mnths old ... And she s passing green loose stools ... In a day she..

Baby care

My baby 5mnth old goin stools in green colour anybody knw why ?