Cold cough

Prabhjot Kaur

My son is 4months .he is sneezing and is having cold cough very badly kindly advise

• 2

Pempa Lhamo

My baby is now going to 10months on 12 of November , she is constantly having cold n cough, some suggest me to give maxtra syrup. Can you give me any suggestion please

Preena Agarwal

Hi Prabjot! Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery(organic if possible) in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep him warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep him close and breastfeed when he is uncomfortable.

sleep regression

my 4month old baby gal is having sound sleep during whole day . n even goes to b..

Carrot puree recipe

Hi all.. I have a doubt in method of preparation of carrot puree.. My doctor t..

stool

my 6months kid is going to stool after eating little solid food. thrice a day is..

facing problem of breastfeeding

Hi My baby is one month 5days old,from the first day he is not latching i tried..

constipation

hi my baby is 4month old nd he is having constipation problem he pass stoll ever..

best bottle for 3. 5 months baby

my baby is 3. 5 months old. i have been exclusively breastfeeding him till now b..