Cold cough

Prabhjot Kaur

My son is 4months .he is sneezing and is having cold cough very badly kindly advise

• 2

Pempa Lhamo

My baby is now going to 10months on 12 of November , she is constantly having cold n cough, some suggest me to give maxtra syrup. Can you give me any suggestion please

Preena Agarwal

Hi Prabjot! Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery(organic if possible) in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep him warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep him close and breastfeed when he is uncomfortable.

how to stop breast milk secreation

my baby is one year one month old. He has stopped taking breastfeeding. He prefe..

chest congested

mere 3mnth k baby ko cough ho rkhi h or cold b h jiski wjh s khansi or sneezing..

baby girl name

hi all can u suggest me 2 word name start with KH (except khushi)

How to change breastfeeding to bottle fe..

i am IT professional and am planning to back to work but 5 months girl baby is n..

watery motion

hai friends, my daughter is 7 nd 1/2 month old... yesterday I started giving ric..

eye issue

hi all mommies, my baby girl is 5 months old and everyone else said that her lef..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..

increasing of milk

please kindly sujjestmeh the best of the best way to increase my milk product....