Cold cough

prabhjot kaur

My son is 4months .he is sneezing and is having cold cough very badly kindly advise

• 2

Pempa Lhamo

My baby is now going to 10months on 12 of November , she is constantly having cold n cough, some suggest me to give maxtra syrup. Can you give me any suggestion please

Preena Agarwal

Hi Prabjot! Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery(organic if possible) in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep him warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep him close and breastfeed when he is uncomfortable.

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

Unworthy Women

Hi Great Mothers, I have alwayz been reading your blogs.. it's such a pleasure..

should I give almost to my 7 mnth bby

about siting position

my baby will be 4th mnth 11feb.. when we sgould start to him in siting position...

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

water coming through eyes

water is coming from both the eyes of my 3 month old daughter .she is having lil..