cold n cough

Krittika Bhatnagar

my daughter is 3 yrs n half, she easily catches cold n cough (with in a perioed of mth). though i m giving her homepethic medicine for immunity but how can i help her at home.  

• 1

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Hi Kritika, Natural infections give us active immunity which lasts longer and in some infections it is lifelong. This is a phase all kids go through. If the child is not having infections which are severe and require antibiotics and hospitalization parents need not worry. Viral infections are common at this age. There are certain immunity boosters available in the market, but require more scientific evaluation.

vomiting

my 20 months old baby is vomiting since last two days... can u suggest wht food..

running nose

hi i have 1 year and 6 month girl and i m getting tired with her running nose.....

yellow color urine

my daughter is 1 year and 10 months old and pass yellow color urine is that any..

skin care

my baby girl is 11 months old. her skin is very dry and rid. I'm giving oil mass..

Instead of using soap for bathing

What are the alternative things to be used instead of soap for my 1 year old bab..

vomiting

pls suggest some remedies for vomiting my 1 yr baby boy doing frequently vomits

My baby weight

She is an 1. 5 yr old n her weigh 8s only 10kg. Is it OK. Or she has always suff..