Cold n sneezing

Bhanu Sethi

Hi my Lil baby devyansh is just a month old and has got cold. Even he is spilling milk again n again. Is there any home remedie Pleas help me. Really worried about him.

• 3

Diksha Rohra

spilling milk you mean vomiting? ensure you burp after every feed. dont put the baby down until burp happens. best to consult doctor.. after baby is 6 months try home remedies. if you know a good homeopath that also works well for children.

Bhanu Sethi

But dr says.. it is normal to spill milk at times.

Hi Bhanu, Ideally for such a small baby, take him to the doctor as home remedies are not recommended for this age.

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..

Crying during feeding

my sis in law lo cries a lot whenever she tries to feed her... she refuses to la..

frequent waking up at nights

hello my baby is 7 months old. i have started solids.. i give him 4 meals in a d..

cough and cold

my baby is six month old. she is having cold and lot cough. she CNT even sleep p..

weight of baby

how much 4 month baby weight should b... my son s 5. 6 kg... is it less??? plz..

eyes getting water

my baby is fifth month old and I am using teddy bar soap. her eyes becoming red..

hie my son is 8 mnth old if I can start ots cook in milk it is easy digest able..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..