Cold n sneezing

Bhanu Sethi

Hi my Lil baby devyansh is just a month old and has got cold. Even he is spilling milk again n again. Is there any home remedie Pleas help me. Really worried about him.

• 3

Diksha Rohra

spilling milk you mean vomiting? ensure you burp after every feed. dont put the baby down until burp happens. best to consult doctor.. after baby is 6 months try home remedies. if you know a good homeopath that also works well for children.

Bhanu Sethi

But dr says.. it is normal to spill milk at times.

Hi Bhanu, Ideally for such a small baby, take him to the doctor as home remedies are not recommended for this age.

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

Baby dandruff

Any suggestions to handle baby dandruff for a 2 month old baby. I use to apply o..

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..

Loose motion

My girl is 28 days and she is is pooping after every feed. The doctor has given..

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

runny nose

my son got runny nose cold can u say me homemade tips

weight

hi my weight during 9 mnth was 73 nw my baby is 2 mnths old and still my weight..