Cold n sneezing

Bhanu Sethi

Hi my Lil baby devyansh is just a month old and has got cold. Even he is spilling milk again n again. Is there any home remedie Pleas help me. Really worried about him.

• 3

Diksha Rohra

spilling milk you mean vomiting? ensure you burp after every feed. dont put the baby down until burp happens. best to consult doctor.. after baby is 6 months try home remedies. if you know a good homeopath that also works well for children.

Bhanu Sethi

But dr says.. it is normal to spill milk at times.

Hi Bhanu, Ideally for such a small baby, take him to the doctor as home remedies are not recommended for this age.

infant cough

hi all , my son is 2. 5 month old. he has cough and i feel he has chest congesti..

fever to 10 months

my daughter is 10 months suddenly today she got fever what home made medication..

Teething

Hi mommies.. Would like to know ur opinion.. Want to know if this is really tr..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

vomiting

Hi all... my two n half month son is having cough n cold and day before yesterda..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..