Cold problem for 1 yr old baby

Mahashree Sivasankar

Yesterday suddenly in the midnight my 1 yr old baby cried a lot... I feed her m which later he vomited in which I foundcold sputum. . so I guessed it must be due to blocked nose and gave his cold syrup suggested by paediatrician. What else we can do to this to reduce. He is not having running nose but its troubling u m from inside I guess.

• 4

Neha Arya

Take a pinch of nutmeg(jayfal) powder in mustered oil mix it well and rub it on your baby's palm,sole & on chest. He surely feel relaxed. If the problems continues take a good amount of ajwain and put it into a cloth make a potli and give a warm heat to baby's chest & back. Its surely relax your baby.

madhuri patel

U can apply camphor oil on baby chest and on top put beetel leaf then apply hot compression with cotton cloth. beetel leaf u will get in any paan shop. camphor oil u can prepare at home by adding four to five camphor in hot til oil or coconut oil. do it twice a day.. u will see the result in 2 days. it works wonder with my son.

Mahashree Sivasankar

Thanks Kriti.

kriti sharma

Hey... I k ow what m going to say will sound weird but I know it works wonders. Express some breast milk in a bowl. Apply some of it on her chest and then give her some hot compressions(sek). Also heat up some ajwain in a pan. Put it in a fine cotton cloth and while your baby is sleeping make her breathe the smell of it. Will help her in breathing and will also dissolve cough congestion.

hair on forehead

mere baby ke forehead per bahut hair hai can u suggest something he is 21 months..

eating problem

my baby not eat any thing what to do he start eating

Rusk for baby

Hi . . Pls suggest me, can i give rusk with milk for my 14month boy baby

head swelling

hii all, my son had a fall this afternoon and he has developed big swelling on h..

dysentery

my son is 1 year 2 months old he has dysentery.. what can I give to eat.. I did..

What to give for cold and cough

My child 3 yrs old has a difficulty in breathing due to cold and cough his nose..

what should be given in breakfast which..

I want to know d diet plan of my baby as she run seeing eatables things...

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....