Cold (running nose) cough from 4 months

Archana S

My daughter have heavy running nose, caught from past 4 months (some times fever). I have given alopathi. & from past 2 months started Homeopathi.. But no improvement... Can any one suggest pleaseeeee..... She is 2 yr 9 months

• 5

Amar

this is homeopathic medicine

Amar

give ferrum phos 200 twice a day followed by ferrum phos30 4 time a day

Sneha Kotak

Hi Archana... You can try various natural medicines but Homoeopathy is ideal for your kid. It will not only take care of the present suffering but will also ensure that further attacks are milder and eventually prevented by raising the immunity of the child. If you are not satisfied by your local homoeopath's traetment,do feel free to contact me at 9867431953 or drsneha231@yahoo. com

Jalpa Goswami

Try 3 to 4 drops of ginger + 3 to 4 drops of tulsi warm it and add half tspoon of honey and give it twice a day

Vijaylaxmi Jaishankar

Try natural home remedy.... take pinch of turmeric, 5 to 10 peppers,few tulsi , ajwain and adusa leaves. Boil in a glass of water till it becomes half. give 20 to 30 ml everyday in the morning , afternoon and night till he gets better. it cures cold n cough. I tried it on my 1. 4 months baby n it worked!

hi my baby suffrenig from consipation la..

hi my baby suffrenig from consipation last few days and her age is 1. 4 years pl..

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

is my babies weight healthy??

my sonny is 2 years 1 month old n he is 11. 1 kg, is it OK?? please suggest me h..

I have one year baby she too thin am giv..

Pls do provid tips to make fat for baby

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..

burn hand

help me with precaution

cold n throat infection

my daughter is 18 months old,every month she will be having tonsils,cold n cough..