Cold (running nose) cough from 4 months

Archana S

My daughter have heavy running nose, caught from past 4 months (some times fever). I have given alopathi. & from past 2 months started Homeopathi.. But no improvement... Can any one suggest pleaseeeee..... She is 2 yr 9 months

• 5

Amar

this is homeopathic medicine

Amar

give ferrum phos 200 twice a day followed by ferrum phos30 4 time a day

Sneha Kotak

Hi Archana... You can try various natural medicines but Homoeopathy is ideal for your kid. It will not only take care of the present suffering but will also ensure that further attacks are milder and eventually prevented by raising the immunity of the child. If you are not satisfied by your local homoeopath's traetment,do feel free to contact me at 9867431953 or drsneha231@yahoo. com

Jalpa Goswami

Try 3 to 4 drops of ginger + 3 to 4 drops of tulsi warm it and add half tspoon of honey and give it twice a day

Vijaylaxmi Jaishankar

Try natural home remedy.... take pinch of turmeric, 5 to 10 peppers,few tulsi , ajwain and adusa leaves. Boil in a glass of water till it becomes half. give 20 to 30 ml everyday in the morning , afternoon and night till he gets better. it cures cold n cough. I tried it on my 1. 4 months baby n it worked!

length

my daughter 17 month his length 75 to short what can I do

yellow color urine

my daughter is 1 year and 10 months old and pass yellow color urine is that any..

Hair cut

my girl is sweating a lot .... i wanna her hair to be cut... she is one and half..

about speaking

my baby boy is 1 yr and 4 month old but he does not speak besides mumma papa

fooding problem

hi my son does not show any interest in taking meal. he simple say no to every t..

swimming

what should be the right age of a kid to introduce swimming pool?

Not eating solid food

My baby is 1 yr and 15 days old now.. He wants everything in liquid form ,so I..