Cold (running nose) cough from 4 months

Archana S

My daughter have heavy running nose, caught from past 4 months (some times fever). I have given alopathi. & from past 2 months started Homeopathi.. But no improvement... Can any one suggest pleaseeeee..... She is 2 yr 9 months

• 5

Amar

this is homeopathic medicine

Amar

give ferrum phos 200 twice a day followed by ferrum phos30 4 time a day

Sneha Kotak

Hi Archana... You can try various natural medicines but Homoeopathy is ideal for your kid. It will not only take care of the present suffering but will also ensure that further attacks are milder and eventually prevented by raising the immunity of the child. If you are not satisfied by your local homoeopath's traetment,do feel free to contact me at 9867431953 or drsneha231@yahoo. com

Jalpa Goswami

Try 3 to 4 drops of ginger + 3 to 4 drops of tulsi warm it and add half tspoon of honey and give it twice a day

Vijaylaxmi Jaishankar

Try natural home remedy.... take pinch of turmeric, 5 to 10 peppers,few tulsi , ajwain and adusa leaves. Boil in a glass of water till it becomes half. give 20 to 30 ml everyday in the morning , afternoon and night till he gets better. it cures cold n cough. I tried it on my 1. 4 months baby n it worked!

Blood in potty

My 18month old boy doing bloody potty... Nd pass gas more... Wat is d reason

severe cough

my son is 14months old since from few days he is suffering with severe cold and..

my son have a very weak immunity system.. very frequently he gets cough and col..

rajmah rice

hi. can i give rajmah rice to 1. 3y old baby.

nose cleaner pump

Hie.. My baby is 18 months old.. shez having cold and cough and running nose als..

weight gain

hi my daughter is 2 yrs 8 months old but her weight is 12 kg . How to increase..

nephrotic syndrome

my younger son got ns for last 2 months... I want treatment