Cold

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi everyone. My 2mnths old son is having cold since the last 4 days. It got worse frm yesterday n his nose is running nw. I went to my ped n he gave some antibiotics. I have been using Nasoclear drops fr long time but vain. Plz suggest me sme home remedies to reduce cold instantly as i dont like to give antibiotics to him in such tender age.

Noorain Haq

Take a garlic pod.. Crush it slightly so dat d oil releases a bit.. Dip it in haldi.. N make a pendant for a baby.. Cold stays at bay.. U avoid stuffs which coz cold.. Do not stay too much in water.. Take coffee, soups..

the topic is if baby done tiet poty the..

my problem in my title i have 10 months bany boy and he has done tiet poty i don..

breastfeed

I had one prblm in a day 1-2 times I feel my milk supply is low as my daughter c..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

For 5months old baby

Hi my baby is 5 month's old.... i gave him formula milk but only in night ....re..