Cold

Srilakshmi Raviraj

My baby suffering frm cold any one suggest homemade remedies and tell me any snacks to feed her

• 4

Apeksha Agrawal

If he is suffering from blocked nose den boil a glass of water and add a teaspoon of salt let it cool and put drops in his nose will help remove blockage. Also u can take ajwain nd boil in cup of water add some jagerry and boil till waterbecomes 1/4 cup and give it to baby if his age is more than 6 months. And if less than 6months one strand of kesar in breastmilk.

Deepika Thakur

In case u want to give her any syrup,just give her T-minic drops 0. 5ml thrice a day.

Deepika Thakur

Put ajwains in mustard oil. Heat it little bit and rub it on your child back stomach and on foot.

Sukhbir Khera

Give the baby Himalaya's Septalin syrup or dabur's honeytuss 3 times a day. He'll be fine in 3-4 days. Do not give fried till she's better.

about massage

mustrd oil garlick or ajwdin k sath jo oil bnate h usse massage sirf rat ko krni..

smallest lactogen packet

what is the smallest packet of lactogen available in market,? can anybody please..

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

knowledge about sitting position

baby ko siting position k liye try kB krana chahiye ? or baby turn kB krne lgta..

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

should I give almost to my 7 mnth bby

Air Travel

can I take my 50 days baby for 2 hr plane journey