Cold

Srilakshmi Raviraj

My baby suffering frm cold any one suggest homemade remedies and tell me any snacks to feed her

• 4

Apeksha Agrawal

If he is suffering from blocked nose den boil a glass of water and add a teaspoon of salt let it cool and put drops in his nose will help remove blockage. Also u can take ajwain nd boil in cup of water add some jagerry and boil till waterbecomes 1/4 cup and give it to baby if his age is more than 6 months. And if less than 6months one strand of kesar in breastmilk.

Deepika Thakur

In case u want to give her any syrup,just give her T-minic drops 0. 5ml thrice a day.

Deepika Thakur

Put ajwains in mustard oil. Heat it little bit and rub it on your child back stomach and on foot.

Sukhbir Khera

Give the baby Himalaya's Septalin syrup or dabur's honeytuss 3 times a day. He'll be fine in 3-4 days. Do not give fried till she's better.

starting out food

Please suggest on giving liquid food for my daughter apart from mother's milk. 5..

Baby Girl Names

I have blessed with baby girl. Please Suggest modern girl names

cradle

my daughter is 7. 5m old.. I want to to leave her habit of cradle.. ny idea or s..

Growth

My baby weight was 7kgshe was completing 6month is it a ideal weight for his gro..

My baby 5months 2 weeks now.. she has mo..

My baby 5months 2 weeks now.. she has motions since morning.. please suggest me..

prickly heat powder for babies

is there any prickly heat powder available for babies? my 9 months old daughter..

sipper

when shall I start sipper to my baby?

Weaning Bottles

My baby is 8. 5 months. He has been using bottles since he was 2 months old. Due..