Cold

srilakshmi raviraj

My baby suffering frm cold any one suggest homemade remedies and tell me any snacks to feed her

• 4

Apeksha Agrawal

If he is suffering from blocked nose den boil a glass of water and add a teaspoon of salt let it cool and put drops in his nose will help remove blockage. Also u can take ajwain nd boil in cup of water add some jagerry and boil till waterbecomes 1/4 cup and give it to baby if his age is more than 6 months. And if less than 6months one strand of kesar in breastmilk.

Deepika Thakur

In case u want to give her any syrup,just give her T-minic drops 0. 5ml thrice a day.

Deepika Thakur

Put ajwains in mustard oil. Heat it little bit and rub it on your child back stomach and on foot.

Sukhbir Khera

Give the baby Himalaya's Septalin syrup or dabur's honeytuss 3 times a day. He'll be fine in 3-4 days. Do not give fried till she's better.

skin issue

hey, everyone excess iron intake of during pregnancy can makes my baby's complex..

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..

Sore throat and cough for 3 month baby

Hi.. My daughter is 3months old nw. She has sore throat and cough. Her voice..

should I give almost to my 7 mnth bby

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

skin care

hello mommies, what can we use for moisturization of face for 4 month old baby g..

eating

can I give my 5 month baby biscuit crums and milk both mix and I'm giving a litt..