Cold

Preet Talreja

My son is 9 months old.. And he is suffering from cold very frequently.. I give him nebulizer n nasomist.. What should be done else?? Please share your views..

• 2

Preet Talreja

Thanks dear.. Vl try it for sure..

Nishi Sehmi

You must keep him warm as much as you can. Heat mustard oil and put some garlic in the oil. Let the garlic change its colour to brown preferably black and than Rub the oil in his underarms, his neck,Chest, the soles of his feet and keep the areas fully covered. You can also try steam technique where you are supposed to keep your baby in your lap,take a vessel of steaming water near you and than cover yourself with a big bed sheet and take the steam for 2-3 minutes. This technique shall than open any blocks in your baby's system and keep him away from cold.

gas and potty problem

my 7 month old baby has so much gas and also the prblm of hard potty but not s..

massage

I am a working mom... my baby is 6. 5 months old.. hv to join duty this month....

my 4 month exculsive breast fed baby pas..

passes poo everytime..... Help!!!!

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

Baby weight at ten months

Hi all wonderful mommies. Can you share your ten month babies weight? Mine is 9...

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

weight

hi mommies. my girl baby s 4 months now and she s 5. 2 kg. she had birth weight..