Cold

Preet Talreja

My son is 9 months old.. And he is suffering from cold very frequently.. I give him nebulizer n nasomist.. What should be done else?? Please share your views..

• 2

Preet Talreja

Thanks dear.. Vl try it for sure..

Nishi Sehmi

You must keep him warm as much as you can. Heat mustard oil and put some garlic in the oil. Let the garlic change its colour to brown preferably black and than Rub the oil in his underarms, his neck,Chest, the soles of his feet and keep the areas fully covered. You can also try steam technique where you are supposed to keep your baby in your lap,take a vessel of steaming water near you and than cover yourself with a big bed sheet and take the steam for 2-3 minutes. This technique shall than open any blocks in your baby's system and keep him away from cold.

Baby smiling and seeing

Hello all My baby boy is 2 months old he started smiling on his own I mean he..

about child

for my second son second month is running now. in my home my husband suffering f..

cold n cough

my both the kids suffer from cold n cough often what should i do

teething

hi my baby is 10 month old but no teeth has come out. it is said tat by 6 month..

meri daughter ko gas priblem

meri daughter ko gas ki problem he vo abhi 1. 5 month ki he aur nind b bAhot..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy

starting green tea

hi. I'm chandanasudha sudha. now my baby is gng to enter into 5month. now can I..

baby crying all night

hello,my baby crying all night from past few days. gave him colicaid and bonimn..