Cold

Preet Talreja

My son is 9 months old.. And he is suffering from cold very frequently.. I give him nebulizer n nasomist.. What should be done else?? Please share your views..

• 2

Preet Talreja

Thanks dear.. Vl try it for sure..

Nishi Sehmi

You must keep him warm as much as you can. Heat mustard oil and put some garlic in the oil. Let the garlic change its colour to brown preferably black and than Rub the oil in his underarms, his neck,Chest, the soles of his feet and keep the areas fully covered. You can also try steam technique where you are supposed to keep your baby in your lap,take a vessel of steaming water near you and than cover yourself with a big bed sheet and take the steam for 2-3 minutes. This technique shall than open any blocks in your baby's system and keep him away from cold.

loose motion at the age of 9 month

loose motion during teething phase

baby teeth

my daughter completed 9 month still teeth not come. my neighbour tolled me if u..

do's n dont while introducing solid food..

hi everyone.. my son s goin to complete his fifth month soon.. and at 6 months h..

mother sparsh

is anyone using mother sparsh gripe water? any reviews on its products.

give apple

hi my boy was 9months old. I'm giving half of boiled apple to my baby daily. is..

Cracks in nipples

Pls suggest sm ointment which can be used for sore and cracked nipples..

breastmilk nectar for baby

Breastmilk is a storehouse and plays an important role in boosting the immunity...