Colic

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi everyone.. my son is 3 months old. He is very active n playful in the morning. But from the past 3 days he starts crying during nights n that too between 2am to 3am. He will not listen to anything once when he starts crying. What might be the reason n how can i solve it. Plz suggest

Neha Wasan

Give (0. 5ml) neopeptine medicine in morning n evening.. If still doesn't work then give colimex drops (0. 5ml) once

shilpa shukla dixit

Method for giving colicaid is (twice the wight of child +1 ) like if or baby weigh 4 kg then u should give 8+1 drop.

Himani Rajpal

Most of the time reason of crying would be gripping pain so you can give colicaid which is suggested by my Pead. You should check with the Pead before starting. Also it cud be possible he might be hungry, not liking the surroundings. You can take in your lap and walk in your home. You can distract by showing some musical toy etc.

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

regarding food

hiii my baby is 8 month started now, suddenly he refusing to eat cerelac and any..

formula milk in solid foods

hii all.. my baby is 6 Months old... I have started giving him home made ceralac..

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

Cough cold fever

My Son 4 months old baby had fever and cough 101degree temperature, Dr given Ama..

semi solid food for 5. 5 months baby

what food should I start? ragi powder which brand? packed ragi for babies is goo..

my daughter is four month old can I use..

which month I can use kangaroo bag