Colic

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi everyone.. my son is 3 months old. He is very active n playful in the morning. But from the past 3 days he starts crying during nights n that too between 2am to 3am. He will not listen to anything once when he starts crying. What might be the reason n how can i solve it. Plz suggest

Neha Wasan

Give (0. 5ml) neopeptine medicine in morning n evening.. If still doesn't work then give colimex drops (0. 5ml) once

shilpa shukla dixit

Method for giving colicaid is (twice the wight of child +1 ) like if or baby weigh 4 kg then u should give 8+1 drop.

Himani Rajpal

Most of the time reason of crying would be gripping pain so you can give colicaid which is suggested by my Pead. You should check with the Pead before starting. Also it cud be possible he might be hungry, not liking the surroundings. You can take in your lap and walk in your home. You can distract by showing some musical toy etc.

Good Stroler

Hello ladies.. plz suggest a good brand Stroler which is light weight and easy t..

Cold & cough

Hi ppl.. My 4 month old baby has seviour cold & cough. Any home remedies?? pls s..

Ghutti for baby

hii... should i start to give ghutti to my baby as i heard that it is good for b..

camera for baby safety

hi all, need suggestion on camera... which one is good for keeping eye on Maid a..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

scalp disorder

what we have to do for my 3 months old baby boy having scalp patches on his head..

Hair Growth

Hi, my baby born with very less hairs on head. n till now in 3 months he has alm..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..