Colic

mouldgy shruthi

Hi everyone.. my son is 3 months old. He is very active n playful in the morning. But from the past 3 days he starts crying during nights n that too between 2am to 3am. He will not listen to anything once when he starts crying. What might be the reason n how can i solve it. Plz suggest

Neha Wasan

Give (0. 5ml) neopeptine medicine in morning n evening.. If still doesn't work then give colimex drops (0. 5ml) once

shilpa shukla dixit

Method for giving colicaid is (twice the wight of child +1 ) like if or baby weigh 4 kg then u should give 8+1 drop.

Himani Rajpal

Most of the time reason of crying would be gripping pain so you can give colicaid which is suggested by my Pead. You should check with the Pead before starting. Also it cud be possible he might be hungry, not liking the surroundings. You can take in your lap and walk in your home. You can distract by showing some musical toy etc.

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

eye discharge

my child s 3 months now ... she has some yellow discharge from her left eyes ....