Colour change

Hemalatha Bachina

My baby was born with fair skin but she become darker now. Is there anything I can do to change her complexion?

• 6

bhavya v

Same problem i m facing with.. till 15 days of birth she was fine later became darker in 2nd month.. Now she is in her 6th month showing slight changes but i m worried a lot

krishna shekhar

After massage apply masoor dal powder on the body and face. Let it dry and remove it with old while massaging. Add milk, n kesar to masoor dsl powder. It will be effective.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, babies become dark in the first month and then regain their colour. You can try massaging with coconut oil. Use a mix of turmeric and split yellow peas powder (payatham maavu or moong dal powder) instead of soap.

gayatri chadwa

Check the products you are using.. I use masoor dal powder and haldi for bathing my baby.. it works wonders for complexion..

Neelima Moganti

Hi.. I heard that Johnson baby products are not suitable to babies these days .. Change them If you are using ..

radhika tuniki

You did not mention the age.... but anyhow previous complexion comes again... also take a look on he products u r using for baby... and see whether u can change them accordingly..

massage detaila

my baby's age group is 8 month which massage oil we will use to baby and which..

formula milk in solid foods

hii all.. my baby is 6 Months old... I have started giving him home made ceralac..

Best massage oil

Hi. Iam using himalaya baby massage oil for my one month old baby but it made m..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

weaning

please share some weaning tips

Sleeping

Hi my baby 4 months old . He is sleeping on his stomach is it ok?

Diaper Rashes

Hi everyone my baby z 24 days old n she has diaper Rashes.. I applied cream but..

Skin care

Hi my baby is of 4 months. His face is very dry . I have tried everything. But i..