Colour change

hemalatha bachina

My baby was born with fair skin but she become darker now. Is there anything I can do to change her complexion?

• 6

bhavya v

Same problem i m facing with.. till 15 days of birth she was fine later became darker in 2nd month.. Now she is in her 6th month showing slight changes but i m worried a lot

krishna shekhar

After massage apply masoor dal powder on the body and face. Let it dry and remove it with old while massaging. Add milk, n kesar to masoor dsl powder. It will be effective.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, babies become dark in the first month and then regain their colour. You can try massaging with coconut oil. Use a mix of turmeric and split yellow peas powder (payatham maavu or moong dal powder) instead of soap.

gayatri chadwa

Check the products you are using.. I use masoor dal powder and haldi for bathing my baby.. it works wonders for complexion..

Neelima Moganti

Hi.. I heard that Johnson baby products are not suitable to babies these days .. Change them If you are using ..

radhika tuniki

You did not mention the age.... but anyhow previous complexion comes again... also take a look on he products u r using for baby... and see whether u can change them accordingly..

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

White rashes on head

Hi. ...my son is having white on head we can say kind of dandruff. ..He is 6 mon..

feeding water for 7months baby

hello moms, my baby has 6months old just she has entered into 7th month and I fe..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

eye discharge

my child s 3 months now ... she has some yellow discharge from her left eyes ....