Colour change

Hemalatha Bachina

My baby was born with fair skin but she become darker now. Is there anything I can do to change her complexion?

• 6

bhavya v

Same problem i m facing with.. till 15 days of birth she was fine later became darker in 2nd month.. Now she is in her 6th month showing slight changes but i m worried a lot

krishna shekhar

After massage apply masoor dal powder on the body and face. Let it dry and remove it with old while massaging. Add milk, n kesar to masoor dsl powder. It will be effective.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, babies become dark in the first month and then regain their colour. You can try massaging with coconut oil. Use a mix of turmeric and split yellow peas powder (payatham maavu or moong dal powder) instead of soap.

gayatri chadwa

Check the products you are using.. I use masoor dal powder and haldi for bathing my baby.. it works wonders for complexion..

Neelima Moganti

Hi.. I heard that Johnson baby products are not suitable to babies these days .. Change them If you are using ..

radhika tuniki

You did not mention the age.... but anyhow previous complexion comes again... also take a look on he products u r using for baby... and see whether u can change them accordingly..

dry skin

mt baby has dry skin she is 6 month old n am using himalaya lotion v liv in cold..

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..

not looking chubby

hi.. ny son is 5 months old.. i use to feed him for every hour. still he is not..

runny nose

pls suggest some home remedy for running nose...

massage oil

Can I use mustard oil for massage? ?

wch medicine is gud n wl nt harm babies

alloathy or homeopathy wch is best fr babies