communication problem

Satabdi Roy

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want to know his I. q level. they said his i. q is not normal. after testing his i. q ; the test report is below average results. I don't understand. ..what can I do for my child. pls help me.

• 1

hi Satabdi Roy! I understand your concerns. please don't be hassled. this situation can be dealt with tactfully. please consult a psychologist or a child counsellor who would help u with how to work on his weaknesses through his strengths. as u have mentioned he has difficulty even in communication, I believe his language development is also not according to his age. so u could get his IEP and work according to it with the help of a special educator or a tutor who could begin from basics and teach him according to his speed and response. the earlier the intervention the better it is. I am sure with your support and perseverance and teachers motivation as well as extra coaching he would come around soon.

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

stammering

my son 3. 5 stammers sometimes while talking.. is it normal for kids or we need..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

Short tempered

Hello, my son is not even 5 but when we don't give in to his demands he starts..

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..