communication problem

Satabdi Roy

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want to know his I. q level. they said his i. q is not normal. after testing his i. q ; the test report is below average results. I don't understand. ..what can I do for my child. pls help me.

• 1

hi Satabdi Roy! I understand your concerns. please don't be hassled. this situation can be dealt with tactfully. please consult a psychologist or a child counsellor who would help u with how to work on his weaknesses through his strengths. as u have mentioned he has difficulty even in communication, I believe his language development is also not according to his age. so u could get his IEP and work according to it with the help of a special educator or a tutor who could begin from basics and teach him according to his speed and response. the earlier the intervention the better it is. I am sure with your support and perseverance and teachers motivation as well as extra coaching he would come around soon.

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

Shy child

Hi my child is very shy!

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..

behaviour

Hi ,My son is 3yr 6month .He is very friendly with strangers .who ever it may be..