communication problem

Satabdi Roy

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want to know his I. q level. they said his i. q is not normal. after testing his i. q ; the test report is below average results. I don't understand. ..what can I do for my child. pls help me.

• 1

hi Satabdi Roy! I understand your concerns. please don't be hassled. this situation can be dealt with tactfully. please consult a psychologist or a child counsellor who would help u with how to work on his weaknesses through his strengths. as u have mentioned he has difficulty even in communication, I believe his language development is also not according to his age. so u could get his IEP and work according to it with the help of a special educator or a tutor who could begin from basics and teach him according to his speed and response. the earlier the intervention the better it is. I am sure with your support and perseverance and teachers motivation as well as extra coaching he would come around soon.

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..