Complaint for Teacher beating kids like animals

Hi All, I got a video.... which is very disturbing a teacher is beating kids like animals.... I want to report for that teacher.... I will try to forward that video to you....   Pls let me know if you have any idea which organisation or where we can report. Teacher is taking some in South india language and school looks good and he literally beating them with wooden rular and kicks..... I can see that video...... kids are between 3-6yrs old. I thing we shud raise our voice for such teacher and school...... we just see and pass... one further... tht really not a solution......   Pls let me know any e-mail id or name of the organisation.... I will definitely register complaint...   Thanks. Aarti Mehan        

Sonia Duneja

Hi Aarti,I got to know that this guy has been arrested. I got a picture on whatsapp showing his arrested.

I came to know now that is original video... and seriously I m still feeling sorry for those kids... they r too young abt 3yrs or so.... He is manage of Police arrest child-beating manager of Egyptian orphanage

Sonia Duneja

Hello Aarti,I have also seen that video and is actually very disturbing. I am with you for a complaint against this teacher and school. Infact that video was so disturbing that i had tears in my eyes and was depressed the entire day and wanted to complain. But I was not sure if that video is genuien or made up for whatsapp.

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

get angry

my daughter sometimes get angry what to do

baby anger

hi my baby is around 3 yrs 7 months and I am working ...we stay in joint family..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

how i control my child?

hello my child is 3 years 2 month old. she behaves rudly. she is short tempered...

my daughter not eat well

meri beti khana nhi khati or bahut weak hai weight or height dono kum h height n..

my daughter speaks in louder sound

how should i teach her to speak in good way