Complaint for Teacher beating kids like animals

Hi All, I got a video.... which is very disturbing a teacher is beating kids like animals.... I want to report for that teacher.... I will try to forward that video to you....   Pls let me know if you have any idea which organisation or where we can report. Teacher is taking some in South india language and school looks good and he literally beating them with wooden rular and kicks..... I can see that video...... kids are between 3-6yrs old. I thing we shud raise our voice for such teacher and school...... we just see and pass... one further... tht really not a solution......   Pls let me know any e-mail id or name of the organisation.... I will definitely register complaint...   Thanks. Aarti Mehan        

Sonia Duneja

Hi Aarti,I got to know that this guy has been arrested. I got a picture on whatsapp showing his arrested.

I came to know now that is original video... and seriously I m still feeling sorry for those kids... they r too young abt 3yrs or so.... He is manage of Police arrest child-beating manager of Egyptian orphanage

Sonia Duneja

Hello Aarti,I have also seen that video and is actually very disturbing. I am with you for a complaint against this teacher and school. Infact that video was so disturbing that i had tears in my eyes and was depressed the entire day and wanted to complain. But I was not sure if that video is genuien or made up for whatsapp.

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

My child cries a lot

My child cries a lot for anything he wants and he doesn't get it

how to manage aggressive kids?

how to control verbal language

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

When Kids started lying..

My son is 4. 6 yrs. old n doing good in everything. But the problem is , he has..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

Hyperactive

Hi My son is 5 years old. Recently i delivered my second baby. My old son is bec..