Complaint for Teacher beating kids like animals

Hi All, I got a video.... which is very disturbing a teacher is beating kids like animals.... I want to report for that teacher.... I will try to forward that video to you....   Pls let me know if you have any idea which organisation or where we can report. Teacher is taking some in South india language and school looks good and he literally beating them with wooden rular and kicks..... I can see that video...... kids are between 3-6yrs old. I thing we shud raise our voice for such teacher and school...... we just see and pass... one further... tht really not a solution......   Pls let me know any e-mail id or name of the organisation.... I will definitely register complaint...   Thanks. Aarti Mehan        

Sonia Duneja

Hi Aarti,I got to know that this guy has been arrested. I got a picture on whatsapp showing his arrested.

I came to know now that is original video... and seriously I m still feeling sorry for those kids... they r too young abt 3yrs or so.... He is manage of Police arrest child-beating manager of Egyptian orphanage

Sonia Duneja

Hello Aarti,I have also seen that video and is actually very disturbing. I am with you for a complaint against this teacher and school. Infact that video was so disturbing that i had tears in my eyes and was depressed the entire day and wanted to complain. But I was not sure if that video is genuien or made up for whatsapp.

Taking time for my children

even after being a housewife ,I' m not able to make time for my children. both w..

disobedience

4. 10 years never listens to whatever I say acts if he did not hear at all

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

having stomach pain

my son is 4 n half year . from last 4 days when he eat anything his stomach pain..

about confused questions. .

my son is 6. 9 yrs. He asks very critical questions (eg. about sexual organs) th..

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..