Concern about baby sitting

Darshana Kothari

Hiii, I m darshana kothari I am working women my son is yesterday completed his 7 month but still he is not seating???? After I go office my mother in law take care him but in d morning I massage him so just help me n give some suggestions for his massage n food

• 8

abhilasha Ayyagari

To start with atleast keep a gap of 2-3 hours between 2 meals. For inbetween hunger, you can feed him milk. However,it depends on your baby's hunger & feeding pattern.

Darshana Kothari

Thanks once again and I want to ask one more thing how much time distance we should keep on baby food

abhilasha Ayyagari

1. Recipe for dalia - moongdal kheer: Wash and dry moong dal. Take equal proportions of moong dal and dalia and roast them in ghee. Powder this mixture and store it for usage. For preparing the kheer, heat some ghee. Add 1 spoon of the mixture. Then add water and boil to get a soup like consistency. Turn off the flame and add some sugar. You may add milk while feeding to get the required consistency. 2. Alternate: If you don’t want to make it sweet,add jeera powder along with ghee and then add salt at the end for variation in taste. 3. The procedure is the same for all the other kheers. Rajgira and singhada atta is available readymade in the market. 4. For Ragi kheer, you will have to clean, wash and dry the ragi. Also, for ragi kheer, you need to add jaggery and not sugar.

Darshana Kothari

Need recipe which u suggest me break fast

Darshana Kothari

That all aata I have to make in milk

Darshana Kothari

And Abhilaasha if u dnt mine if you have time then pls share with me how to cook which u give me that breakfast food

Darshana Kothari

Hiii Abhilaasha, I really Thanks for your suggestions But every month I also visit paediatrician and she told me coming 15 days he have to seat and I visit her 21st sept only that is why I worried In fact I have also idea some baby boys take time to do all activities.

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Darshana, i too have a son who completed 8 months and he is trying to get on his fours and crawl. I too am a working woman and I massage him everyday in the morning. I feel every child is different and takes his/her own time to learn the motor skills. But,I do take him for monthly regular check ups with the paediatrician to learn if his progress is good. As for food,I give him the following for breakfast alternately:Dalia-moongdal kheer,singhada atta kheer,rajgira atta kheer,ragi kheer and idli. For lunch- mashed rice and dal(with 1 mashed veggie-potato/carrot/cabbage) and sometimes rasam(non spicy). I also alternate between different flavours of cerelac. For evening-one fully boiled and mashed apple. For dinner-one flavour of cerelac. Also i plan to continue with the massage for as many months as possible because my son loves it. Hope this helps!!! Take care of yourself and your baby!!!

Food

My son is 4months old what food I gave

thumb sucking

my 3 month old baby started to suck her thumb often.. how to stop it.. please he..

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..