Confidence

Monika

Mar 14, 2014

My son is 8 years old. He is afraid of speaking on public platforms. He never wants to participate in any contest, debate competition. Please suggest way how to overcome his fears. Thanks in advance.

Meenu

Hi Monika, you may arrange a small get together of your child's friend and play a small game of speaking on a topic. Encourage him to read newspaper and discuss what he understood. More and meaningful discussions help children to speak in public confidently.

Hi Monika, Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/public-speaking/546

she is not concentrating in studies

how to make her to interest in studies

my son is 8 yrs old, it's very hard to m..

he is very clever only problem is to start studying and being steady. also he is..

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..

son dont listen to what is being said

my son dont listen to any work unles and until it has not been told 4 5 times an..

My daughter gets distracted while studyi..

she gets very much distracted while studying or writing

my daughter shows interest in others and..

my 7 year old daughter always want to go to others house and spend time with out..