Confidence

Monika

Mar 14, 2014

My son is 8 years old. He is afraid of speaking on public platforms. He never wants to participate in any contest, debate competition. Please suggest way how to overcome his fears. Thanks in advance.

Meenu

Hi Monika, you may arrange a small get together of your child's friend and play a small game of speaking on a topic. Encourage him to read newspaper and discuss what he understood. More and meaningful discussions help children to speak in public confidently.

Hi Monika, Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/public-speaking/546

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

behaviour

hi my son is 9+ year old . he don't listen me at all nd do whatever he want wha..

my daughter shows interest in others and..

my 7 year old daughter always want to go to others house and spend time with out..

rudeness and stubeness in children

my daughter is very possessive about her personal things and she is rude wit..

lost child in his own world

my kid always remain in the world of super heroes and cartoon while studying. al..

Aggressive

How to change aggressive nature of a child