Confidence

Monika

Mar 14, 2014

My son is 8 years old. He is afraid of speaking on public platforms. He never wants to participate in any contest, debate competition. Please suggest way how to overcome his fears. Thanks in advance.

Meenu

Hi Monika, you may arrange a small get together of your child's friend and play a small game of speaking on a topic. Encourage him to read newspaper and discuss what he understood. More and meaningful discussions help children to speak in public confidently.

Hi Monika, Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/public-speaking/546

his bedroom cleaning up and dishes.

my son taking his times to do these chores. he's done with dishes for like 3 to..

son's behaviour

my son is not obeying n started arguing in every thing.

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..

tattle tale each other

Both my kids have been telling on each other all the time. like he did it or she..

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

less concentration

my son is having less concentration in any thing like study, hobbies. having ver..

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..