Confidence

Monika

Mar 14, 2014

My son is 8 years old. He is afraid of speaking on public platforms. He never wants to participate in any contest, debate competition. Please suggest way how to overcome his fears. Thanks in advance.

Meenu

Hi Monika, you may arrange a small get together of your child's friend and play a small game of speaking on a topic. Encourage him to read newspaper and discuss what he understood. More and meaningful discussions help children to speak in public confidently.

Hi Monika, Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/public-speaking/546

my daughter is too reserved

she never talks to anybody neither in parties nor at home but is very naughty at..

Hyperactive child

How to control my child he is Hyperactive but very good in studies

My elder son never want to do study

My elder son is very nice by nature and always obedience and follow Wat ever I s..

low concentration

I have 10 years old daughter having very low concentration she always try to av..

My son 8+ years has habit of putting eve..

Child puts everything in mouth.

child psychology and behavior

hi. I want to talk about my son. he is 8/yr . old. he talj very aggressively wit..

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..