Confused with LKG admissions 2016-17

Roopa Sachin

Hello All, I need to admit my son to LKG coming June 16. He is currently doing Nursery in Podar Jumbo Kids, a pre school. Last year I could not admit him to school as my husband was onsite, and hence now I have very less options for 2016-17. We stay in bangalore south, kathriguppe. Here are the few options : DPS (no lateral admission, but we need to check in March 16 to see if any TCs going out) Alpine public school (applied, waiting for the call) Jyothi KV (starts in November) Sudarshan Vidya Mandir (selected) NPS and NHVPS (I am not for it as its a new school nearby) kumarans and Aurobindo (no vacancies, we can try for kumarans for 1st standard only) So out of these please I have only Alpine/JKV/Sudarshan Vidya Mandir Please let me know which is better and I am not sure about spoken english in JKV. Hoping to get some replies :) Thanks all of you.

• 1

Kavya

Hello Roopa, Which school you have opted? Even I am confused on whether to go with Sudharshan Vidya Mandir or Mirambika School or St. Mark's. please suggest if you have some idea

education

education system in India

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..