Confused with LKG admissions 2016-17

Roopa Sachin

Hello All, I need to admit my son to LKG coming June 16. He is currently doing Nursery in Podar Jumbo Kids, a pre school. Last year I could not admit him to school as my husband was onsite, and hence now I have very less options for 2016-17. We stay in bangalore south, kathriguppe. Here are the few options : DPS (no lateral admission, but we need to check in March 16 to see if any TCs going out) Alpine public school (applied, waiting for the call) Jyothi KV (starts in November) Sudarshan Vidya Mandir (selected) NPS and NHVPS (I am not for it as its a new school nearby) kumarans and Aurobindo (no vacancies, we can try for kumarans for 1st standard only) So out of these please I have only Alpine/JKV/Sudarshan Vidya Mandir Please let me know which is better and I am not sure about spoken english in JKV. Hoping to get some replies :) Thanks all of you.

• 1

Kavya

Hello Roopa, Which school you have opted? Even I am confused on whether to go with Sudharshan Vidya Mandir or Mirambika School or St. Mark's. please suggest if you have some idea

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..