constipation and gas for one month old

Bhuvana Ds

Since my milk is not sufficient my one month old . boy is in formula feed. Due to that he gets lot of gas. Can anyone suggest me a remedy. And also natural way to increase my breast milk.

• 8

Payal Shah

Have ajwain after every meal and blow chewin blow air in ur baby's mouth this helps.. Himalaya bonnispaz drops are also effective

Bhuvana Ds

Thank u. I feed when there is bubbles. Now I can see where l make mistake. Will try Hing also

sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi.. Hing will definitely help to reduce baby's gas problem.. Either u drink the hing water and blow air in baby's mouth or give him little bit. Everything will be alright.

Madhavi M

Drink lots of water for increasing milk. For gas, r u feeding the formula milk in a bottle or r u using spoon for feeding? If it is in a bottle, after lots of shaking (to perfect mix of formula and water) you can see bubbles in a bottle so don't feed the milk if you see bubbles in a bottle so that the baby can get gas because of bubbles in a bottle because it will create a air bcozz of that gas problem will occur. So, after shaking wait for 3-4 minutes until you see no bubbles in a bottle. It will definitely work out

Bhuvana Ds

Will try all these suggestions. Does hing helps to decrease gas

manjula

Hi, Please include in your diet with dry couconut, little fried of garlic and also bread to increase your milk. I hope it works.

gayatri chadwa

For gas colicaid drops work.. ask your doctor for it. as for increasing breastmilk do read the blog, shatavari powder in milk helps too. you can soak jeera overnight and drink that water.

preeti

You may read this blog it might help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply/584

cerelac

I want to introduce cerelac to my 7 months son. which flavor would be best ?

formula milk

my baby is 6mnth .. he is not having formula milk..

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

feeding at night

Hi mummies my daughter is 7 months old. At night what should I give her because..

what shall I mix with idly other than dal..

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

looking lean

hai ,I will give break fast,lunch,dinner ,in between biscuits r any fruit(mostly..

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..