Constipation for my 1 yr old son

Kameswari U

hi all my son is suffering from severe constipation... plz let meknow what can be done

• 3

Mazda Bhatia

Hi, resce his milk intake if your baby takes more of milk diet and lesssolid foods than the problem of constioation occurs, dont give him more than 500 ML milk in a day, to avoid constipation give him khicdi, daliya, daal -rice and add 1 spoon of ghee in this meal also add ghee in his mik.

Payal Sharma

Give him papaya once a day.... hope it will help as it works for my 1 year old baby.

Ancy John

Fibre rich foods nd fruits will ease the constipation. Try to giv warm water.

Health

How to increace my baby's weight, she is 1year 9months old and her weight is 9...

Asthalin syrup for babies

my son is 19 months old and he is suffering from cold and congestion. my doctor..

Dry cough

instant relief

my son is 2. 9 .doctor prescribed him t..

my son is 2. 9. doctor prescribed him to avoid dairy products. because after hav..

barley use

hey all, can any one share how to use barley and does it is effective during loo..

health and wellness

my daughter was 1yr 9 month old. can I use toothpaste to brush her teeth. prefer..

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..

1. 5 yr old Baby crying when passing sto..

hello all my son is 1. 5 yrs old and he is crying while passing stool but the st..