Constipation for my 1 yr old son

Kameswari U

hi all my son is suffering from severe constipation... plz let meknow what can be done

• 3

Mazda Bhatia

Hi, resce his milk intake if your baby takes more of milk diet and lesssolid foods than the problem of constioation occurs, dont give him more than 500 ML milk in a day, to avoid constipation give him khicdi, daliya, daal -rice and add 1 spoon of ghee in this meal also add ghee in his mik.

Payal Sharma

Give him papaya once a day.... hope it will help as it works for my 1 year old baby.

Ancy John

Fibre rich foods nd fruits will ease the constipation. Try to giv warm water.

Please help cough n cold

Hi frd my baby is 15 months old... Every month she is suffering cold n cough.....

related to addiction. and weight

my 17 month old baby girl weight is 8. 3 ..she is addict of eating wall whitewas..

Constipation problem

My baby has constipation problem. She is crying too much while doing potty. What..

Cough and cold

My son is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Any home remedy?

Wheat bread for 16 months baby

Can we give wheat bread 1/2 slice to 16 months baby as snack

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

how to stop breastfeeding ...

my baby is 1. 6ys old and dont like eating anything.. somtimes she eats somethg..