Constipation for my son

Saraswathi

My son is 3. 4yrs he suffers from constipation. He goes for motion 2days once. He give some home remedies.

• 4

Deepti Sammeta

I agree with Puja and Nikata. They really do help there is one other tip which my doctor shared. Soak raisins over night in water, the water can be given early morning or anytime of the day. This relieves constipation.

Puja

Hi my daughter has had this problem since she was a baby. She is 4 and a half years old now. Give him papaya everyday slightly ripe one it worked like magic for my daughter. Also if you can put a manaka in his drinking water bottle and encourage him to drink that. All the best take care

Saraswathi

Thank you nikita.

Hi Saraswathi, give him lots of water to drink. water helps in binding the food in intestines and easily excreting it. also, include fibre-rich foods such as apples and pears in his diet. in each meal ensure, he has some uncooked high-fibre salad item such as carrot or cucumber, or a fruit. Also, sometimes, rubbing his tummy gently in circular movements with a bit of warm oil can massage his gut and help relive constipation. hope this helps.

blood less in my son

sir my son is 4. 30 yrs.. less blood in his body. ushe jaldi cough and cold hoo..

hyperactivity

my 5. 6yrs old son's weight is 15kg ...is it ok for his age

health and wellness

my daughter everyday cry after she wake up in the morning and cries loudly and..

health relatef

my baby health is very weak and also he don't eat any healthy related food like..

angry child

my 4yrs 4 months daughter is very angry in nature and also too much stubborn. sh..

height of 5 yrs old son

good mng .my son is 5 yrs. his height is 3 ft8 inch,weight is 15 kg and second s..

Health

my son causes cold and running nose how to treat any home tips