Constipation for my son

Saraswathi

My son is 3. 4yrs he suffers from constipation. He goes for motion 2days once. He give some home remedies.

Jyoti Aman Pratap Singh

I also worried from this problem

Deepti Sammeta

I agree with Puja and Nikata. They really do help there is one other tip which my doctor shared. Soak raisins over night in water, the water can be given early morning or anytime of the day. This relieves constipation.

Puja

Hi my daughter has had this problem since she was a baby. She is 4 and a half years old now. Give him papaya everyday slightly ripe one it worked like magic for my daughter. Also if you can put a manaka in his drinking water bottle and encourage him to drink that. All the best take care

Saraswathi

Thank you nikita.

Hi Saraswathi, give him lots of water to drink. water helps in binding the food in intestines and easily excreting it. also, include fibre-rich foods such as apples and pears in his diet. in each meal ensure, he has some uncooked high-fibre salad item such as carrot or cucumber, or a fruit. Also, sometimes, rubbing his tummy gently in circular movements with a bit of warm oil can massage his gut and help relive constipation. hope this helps.

my son is 3 years 2 months and from 3 months onwards he is suffering from cold w..

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..

saliva related

hlo frnds actually i m lil bit worry about my baby... he is 5 n 12 days n nowada..

hi my 4. 5 yr old daughter keeps getting..

need tips on fighting dry cough in children

Interesting Lunch options for school

Hi all I'm looking for interesting Lunch options for my girl who is about to sta..

cold

how can improve her cold

grey hairs in 4 yrs kid

hello, my son is 4. 6 years, but few hairs looks grey. what could be the reason..

leg pain

Hey my daughter is 3. 10yrs since one week she is complaining dat her leg pains..