Constipation for my son

Saraswathi

My son is 3. 4yrs he suffers from constipation. He goes for motion 2days once. He give some home remedies.

• 4

Deepti Sammeta

I agree with Puja and Nikata. They really do help there is one other tip which my doctor shared. Soak raisins over night in water, the water can be given early morning or anytime of the day. This relieves constipation.

Puja

Hi my daughter has had this problem since she was a baby. She is 4 and a half years old now. Give him papaya everyday slightly ripe one it worked like magic for my daughter. Also if you can put a manaka in his drinking water bottle and encourage him to drink that. All the best take care

Saraswathi

Thank you nikita.

Hi Saraswathi, give him lots of water to drink. water helps in binding the food in intestines and easily excreting it. also, include fibre-rich foods such as apples and pears in his diet. in each meal ensure, he has some uncooked high-fibre salad item such as carrot or cucumber, or a fruit. Also, sometimes, rubbing his tummy gently in circular movements with a bit of warm oil can massage his gut and help relive constipation. hope this helps.

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

caugh

hello parents my daughter has cold nd caugh plz suggest me some home remedies...

cold

how can improve her cold

Health

my son is a premature so low weight how can I increase the weight and he is went..

active but she is Soo thin

active but thin .eats food but less in quantity. only 12kg for 3years

immunity booster

suggest me some immunity boosting foods for my 3. 5yrs old