Constipation issue for one year baby

Moumita Aiyappa

My baby is 1year old and he is not passing his motion from four days. Need immediate solution . please advice. I am giving him fluids and dal.. But as of now it's not helping.. Thank you.

Khurshid Khan

give steamed apple puree. after steaming remove the apple peel and make puree. give fresh. donot store leftover

kavita pujari

Try giving lukewarm water whenever u feed or drinking water.. water intake should b good.. atleast i do tht

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

Loose motion

My girl is 28 days and she is is pooping after every feed. The doctor has given..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..