Constipation issue for one year baby

Moumita Aiyappa

My baby is 1year old and he is not passing his motion from four days. Need immediate solution . please advice. I am giving him fluids and dal.. But as of now it's not helping.. Thank you.

Khurshid Khan

give steamed apple puree. after steaming remove the apple peel and make puree. give fresh. donot store leftover

kavita pujari

Try giving lukewarm water whenever u feed or drinking water.. water intake should b good.. atleast i do tht

Baby weight at ten months

Hi all wonderful mommies. Can you share your ten month babies weight? Mine is 9...

Noisy breathing

Hi.. my baby completed 5 months... and he makes sound like "khald khald" wheneve..

baby weight

my baby is 9 month old her weight is 7. 8 kg now her birth weight was 2. 6kg. pl..

What to give 11months old boy to eat

What kind of food should give to 11months baby boy?

cold and fever in 5 months old

hi.. my 5 months old baby is having cough and cold since last 2 days and 100 fev..

Food for 7 th month baby

Hi, My baby is turning 7 th month ....what are all the food can give to my baby...

vamiting

my son is 8 and half month old .He is little vamiting after every eating.....